• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, Heavenunlimited said:

Yes im happy too although there are problems of course, among others a friend that bekieves in God but still believes in ufos,channeled material combined with higher consciousness etc, and hes been living with me for six yeares, now, weve never ever "done it", as the belief webt only when procreating. He was behaving like a godly man for six years, then because of his childhood abuse and physical problems i think and think demons he changed and became abusive until he isolated himself. We have never shared rooms. Hes not barely spoken to me in over a year. Hes had a few rages to me where hes threatened me and wanting me out, only to pretend like normal. Before those, he was so in love to nothing, hes laying in his room, sweat loads, in pain inside outside, throws up all time. I dont have to say hes broke his back four times and it grew together wrong. 

Hes having or had his grandmothers side very devout catholics but hes had begative experiences and been oigled by priests so he doesnt trust churches, that and how the churches infiltrated. But hes said many times for unknown reasons to me i can go to church he doesnt mind. Strange to say. He believes in God but.. Wrong, i pray he will come to Him. Ive been his only supporr and helped alot as hes bern mine and im dependent financially on him. Long story. I work but as things so expensive.  I hope ill be able to buy a place. But, i hope he will turn.

ah thats good im thinking maybe psychology or childrens social worker. I could help many from evil. But just the goid psychology as The Lord has shown me, still, i could prevent evil and thats what ive always wanted to do, always. Also i need something calmer physically.

so in what way is going on in that im threatened eith homelessness all the time?

can it be my childhood or experiences with bullies, parents..? 

Yes its God that called me I even had dreams. 

Well do you feel like everytime something gets better, thing get worse.. thats a typical curse thing. its like a arm from the past always pulling you back before you can get out.

It could have all sorts of sorces sister. I dont think that your threat comes from the childhood problems.. But it may have the same sorce as the childhood problems. Most curses come from the parents from generations. What I definitely see is that that man is no good for you in any way. Not spiritually, mentally or physically. Pray for anything that is holding you back from stepping into the blessing of God to fall apart in Jesus name. We shall not lack

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

Ive been hearing my friend mouning in his bed like hes tortured and sometimes growls. Im like, was that....  Ive prayed the blood over him, then he twisted in pain. He fell to peace after that and slept. Hes became softer after i turned.  Hes told me, all he ever wanted is God.. There miight just be a chance. But, i know his stance with churches and christianity, he believes the bible been changed. And calls Jesus sananda on a starship.. Thinks beams are tormenting him.. But, hes not a bad guy, when hes ok hes like any christian. And hes met God when he had near death.  So, yes he believes but..wrong..

1 minute ago, Heavenunlimited said:

Oh thank you ill use that :)   Are there any good deliverance ministers out there?

you know ive always wanted to be evangelist, preach, heal, throw out etc. ive done in the past. Its worked, with God. Maybe its that evil knows and try to stop?  Always had it strong in me. Experienced healings too. Im at the point with my body where im so fatiqued i drag myself through. Combined with cant sleep. Only to wanna sleep afternoon. My work is very physically demanding running in corridors three miles a day trying to catch the breath, its that stressful. They overwork me illegally by eight days a row work too. Putting it so the last two days are on next week. Thats why i want something calmer.

Well I cannot think of a lot. I am very careful when it comes to deliverance ministers as they can sometimes make things worse instead of better. Check out some Sermons of Derek Prince for sure. He will give you a good base to work with and learn from/about God. See if you can find any local churches that are more charismatic /Pentecostal or Assembly of God. Dont let anyone scare you though. If someone comes at u and creeps you out in a bad way, best to go. 

I can surely tell you to stay away from Bob Larson and his exorcism stuff. Its no good. 

2 minutes ago, Heavenunlimited said:

Ive been hearing my friend mouning in his bed like hes tortured and sometimes growls. Im like, was that....  Ive prayed the blood over him, then he twisted in pain. He fell to peace after that and slept. Hes became softer after i turned.  Hes told me, all he ever wanted is God.. There miight just be a chance. But, i know his stance with churches and christianity, he believes the bible been changed. And calls Jesus sananda on a starship.. Thinks beams are tormenting him.. But, hes not a bad guy, when hes ok hes like any christian. And hes met God when he had near death.  So, yes he believes but..wrong..

In a church I used to go to we had a pastor from south africa coming and he was praying for a  lady (whom I knew) and she started hissing like a snake and her whole skin was looking like there was bugs under there. It creeped most people out so bad that they left. Both pastors, the one of the local church and the one of the african didnt dare to act on it.

Things like that are veeery veeery bad

Well strange you say.. When i was a baby laying there in my cot my mother had visits from different aunts and just aunt friends. My mothers told how judgmental they were and how they were there to check and judge. I always had the feeling they sent evil on me, by looks, maybe even evil eye or thought forms. Its something ive never been able to let go if that they might. Ive had contact with my aunt one of them she wasnt nice to me. And i could see entities darkness over her. You know the feeling you wanna run.  And just dark face. Like shadows. 

My mother is a narcissist/psychopath and the rest isnt much better.. 

Im completely stuck financially until i can buy a place. Long story. Got no debts he has so hes even dependent on me for fuel. Elec and so on. But i dont earn enough thats why, and its expensive here. If i managed to buy an apartment would be the way. Then rent much cheaper.

i pray he will come to God

Just now, Heavenunlimited said:

Well strange you say.. When i was a baby laying there in my cot my mother had visits from different aunts and just aunt friends. My mothers told how judgmental they were and how they were there to check and judge. I always had the feeling they sent evil on me, by looks, maybe even evil eye or thought forms. Its something ive never been able to let go if that they might. Ive had contact with my aunt one of them she wasnt nice to me. And i could see entities darkness over her. You know the feeling you wanna run.  And just dark face. Like shadows. 

My mother is a narcissist/psychopath and the rest isnt much better.. 

Im completely stuck financially until i can buy a place. Long story. Got no debts he has so hes even dependent on me for fuel. Elec and so on. But i dont earn enough thats why, and its expensive here. If i managed to buy an apartment would be the way. Then rent much cheaper.

i pray he will come to God

The more you walk with God the more manifestations you see. No matter if in church or anywhere else. Christ in you isnt very loved in the world. We are the light in the world and when light falls on darkness, its exposed.

just keep praying. Focus on God and your relationship with him. Dont be distracted by people.you have to change your thinking (repenting biblically means changing your way of thinking). You can pray that God puts a way for someone to be saved, But that doesnt mean they will. God wont go against free will. 

Yes i can understand its bad, ive seen some. To keep on invoke the blood would help alot wouldnt it. 

Some say some are posessed and not anything else in the charismatic environments? Like, even the devil can heal, speak in tounges etc and advices people to be careful. How do you see the difference?

in the church i came before i fell they told me to shut up when i spoke about my experiences of healing, throwing out etc and said not all likes it so dont say anything. And that after people got healed that were doomed! I was like., waw. Then, told be careful, like above.. Oh could you tell me about be baptised in the holy spirit? They say you get it all when saved, i believe, but also come to understand there are more?

im nit even baptised i was as a child, and as a jehowas witness(the lord got me out) so.. 

Ah, yes i get it, cleaning out slowly. Then he cant stay.. Maybe it goes in bits and parts?  

Funny you say that about free will I heard God say it when I prayed I was like, what was that. He really needs God, all his life hes wanted.a real father but not had any. Abll his wounds are monstrous. He could be a great warrior for God.

Yes thats exactly how it is, it gets better things improve then, back.  Ive been at loss what to do.

one thing ive noticed is im kept away from charismatic churches. Either, not anyone near, cant travel, or fears, or other christians try keep warning me.  Me myself dont see any church worse than other if not lead by anti, 

2 minutes ago, Heavenunlimited said:

Yes i can understand its bad, ive seen some. To keep on invoke the blood would help alot wouldnt it. 

Some say some are posessed and not anything else in the charismatic environments? Like, even the devil can heal, speak in tounges etc and advices people to be careful. How do you see the difference?

in the church i came before i fell they told me to shut up when i spoke about my experiences of healing, throwing out etc and said not all likes it so dont say anything. And that after people got healed that were doomed! I was like., waw. Then, told be careful, like above.. Oh could you tell me about be baptised in the holy spirit? They say you get it all when saved, i believe, but also come to understand there are more?

im nit even baptised i was as a child, and as a jehowas witness(the lord got me out) so.. 

Well I'm pentecostal charismatic. You will find good churches and bad churches in all denominations. The devil can heal, but if you let God guide you and trust in him you start seeing what is of God and what is not. No matter if its healings,tongues or laying on hands. You will find the most spirit filled Christians in this movement and also the opposite. Speaking in tongues and all that is biblical. Just often not handled biblically. 

I see not one passage in the bible saying that if someone gets healed, their doomed. I was healed of fibromyalgia, my mother healed of a paralyzed leg and we are still with Christ. 

The baptism of the holy Spirit is a controversial topic. I believe it comes after accepting Christ and someone laying on hands mainly. But you can also receive the Holy spirit without that. Every believer has the Holy Spirit. Just not everyone had every gift (which is where pentecostals always argue) though it is written that each person gets their OWN gift. Nowhere is written that ALL must speak in tongues. thats false doctrine. 

Child baptism is unbiblical. Even Jesus was not baptised until he was an adult. You get baptised in water when you want to follow Christ and made up your mind, not as a child.

God bless