Demi777

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

Ive always wanted to be as close to God as possible and walk in His power, and really help others. Ive always wanted to live like the first christians. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, Heavenunlimited said:

Ah, yes i get it, cleaning out slowly. Then he cant stay.. Maybe it goes in bits and parts?  

Funny you say that about free will I heard God say it when I prayed I was like, what was that. He really needs God, all his life hes wanted.a real father but not had any. Abll his wounds are monstrous. He could be a great warrior for God.

When a person has a clear mind, they have to make their own decisions. Now if (like in this case) we have a person who can barely act on his own intent, we can pray on their behalf. Not just for them BUT on their behalf that God sets a way to set them free because they cannot call out the way another could. That you can try. That God gives him the free will that is being stripped from him and God makes a way.

What youre saying makes sense, ive always wanted to understand the baptism in the holy spirit. As i could read bible see how they did and then seeing the lack or people saying different things. And there i stand saying how do i do? How do i get what the first had and live? Why youre not? And why cant anyone explain? Thats always been me. But Gods been good given me healing, sight, dreams, and wisdom and throw out, despite off. Its just ive always had feeling there are more for me.

Lol ive always been the ine not afraid of controversy but wanting to explore and understand and like new ideas. I have never liked whats conform. Never. I have to be free. 

Thats what ive wanted, find the most spirit filled that could help. Always. Its just never happened or been prevented.

oh the pressure ive had to not get baptised as adult! The argue. And yet, inside, feeling somethings not adding. Definitely gonna do maybe some healing or deliverance then? 

Oh yes thats a good one exellent :)  hes expressed alot how he want freedom. In that way. He cant even cook his own i have to, all he does is work and bed, came home a few times. Hes not going up from bed and when he comes home he fall to the floor. Somethings going on. It started with headaches then to this. Oh and he has huge anger issues towards his abusers. 

Ive been planted the idea of past lives and twinflames too. Ive had loads of memories. Now false i see. But believed a long time. I started to have those dreams and so forth before i went to a shamanic witch for a reading. Its been my hardest battle let go of as the guy i saw was gorgeous. But, all new age..  This man in my house thinks hes it. Yup. All chaos.

Hes heavy out of control, i mean, he even raged he was gonna kill me when last rage was.

I definitely need healing for my cronic fatique, diabetes, asthma, thyroid. the first ones killing me not being able to live.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

11 minutes ago, Heavenunlimited said:

What youre saying makes sense, ive always wanted to understand the baptism in the holy spirit. As i could read bible see how they did and then seeing the lack or people saying different things. And there i stand saying how do i do? How do i get what the first had and live? Why youre not? And why cant anyone explain? Thats always been me. But Gods been good given me healing, sight, dreams, and wisdom and throw out, despite off. Its just ive always had feeling there are more for me.

Lol ive always been the ine not afraid of controversy but wanting to explore and understand and like new ideas. I have never liked whats conform. Never. I have to be free. 

Thats what ive wanted, find the most spirit filled that could help. Always. Its just never happened or been prevented.

oh the pressure ive had to not get baptised as adult! The argue. And yet, inside, feeling somethings not adding. Definitely gonna do maybe some healing or deliverance then? 

By what your saying, you already have the Holy Spirit. :) Not anyone can do deliverance or healing. You gotta figure out what your place in the Body of Christ is. You can do what you can do, praying fasting and doing good works. But some things you need someone with the gift/authority etc. which is why Id say look around 

Maybe just God has a plan and sent me to help him? Ive helped loads psychologically.

Yeah i get you, definitely will, not sure there are any church like that here but in city manchester most likely..  Maybe it comes stronger the gifts do they, in cases like me?