Demi777

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

I get you its probably gonna stir..  Im not ever been afraid of that as each have their free will so why react.. 

Thats it im throwing out all xmas stuff! Thank god ive never been big on easter thats horrible! Strange you say it though as ever since i got back this has nagged me. Now i know why. No i didnt celebrate for years during be a witness and after. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, Heavenunlimited said:

I get you its probably gonna stir..  Im not ever been afraid of that as each have their free will so why react.. 

Thats it im throwing out all xmas stuff! Thank god ive never been big on easter thats horrible! Strange you say it though as ever since i got back this has nagged me. Now i know why. No i didnt celebrate for years during be a witness and after. 

I used to be all into christmas trees and stuff.. after doing some studying and stuff I made a complete U-Turn in almost everything lol!

Not even speaking of Halloween. I dont think we even have to talk about that one 

Absolutely horrible what they did! I have no problem give it up for God when He doesnt want it!

which leads me to.. Saturday, or sunday worship? Funny my i pad wrote dum day as in doom boom lol

You know most live in u s and will see this tonight lol

yes im impatient :)  i love being in His power.

Lol thank God halloween isnt existing in scandinavia! Well, a small section on finger size and some few private parties but otherwise no. Ive been saved that. I know all about that one, absolutely horrible, and a big kidnap children day.  Lol were gonna set them in flames lol  but, noones told to change. Its just us.

Just now, Heavenunlimited said:

Absolutely horrible what they did! I have no problem give it up for God when He doesnt want it!

which leads me to.. Saturday, or sunday worship? Funny my i pad wrote dum day as in doom boom lol

You know most live in u s and will see this tonight lol

yes im impatient :)  i love being in His power.

Thats a problematic thing because over here the whole calenders are changed to the romans so we dont really have a choice. I usually listen to my pastor on Saturdays and sometimes on sundays. I celebreate and worship God daily, I dont bind myself to one day. Which I think is the best way to go

Nah id rather get rid of than be sorry. Christmas ruined for me anyway after not celebrated so long.  When i was a child i had the full christmas and easter. The whole thing, plenty of gifts, food, family gatherings, children, snow outside, tree, you name it, just like a christmas card. But now, nothing can live up to it so..

1 minute ago, Heavenunlimited said:

Nah id rather get rid of than be sorry. Christmas ruined for me anyway after not celebrated so long.  When i was a child i had the full christmas and easter. The whole thing, plenty of gifts, food, family gatherings, children, snow outside, tree, you name it, just like a christmas card. But now, nothing can live up to it so..

thats how i see it when im not sure...better safe than sorry

Yes thats what they say..  I work each second weekend..the ladies and men have to have the care. I would view that as doing good. Isnt it?  When i start study i might have all weekends but its not doable in care

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  961
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,703
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

20 hours ago, Demi777 said:

Every day we see how our society wants to shape and mold us into a ''ideal'.' Men aren't allowed to be emotional and woman must be over emotional. We all gotta have certain sizes and shapes or we don't have a worth...What is the deeper meaning of all of this?

Well it's simple. The world doesn't want us to be us. Who is the ruler of the World?? Satan is the ruler of the world. ..

Yeah but why would he want to make us all equal and stereotypes..?..simple

He wants us to reject the way God made us..which is unique. God made us ALL unique in all our ways. When we accept lies of satan he makes us stereotypes. When we are stereotypes it's easier for him to manipulate us and he's done well. All of our media is full with racism and ''plus size'' ads.

God formed us all individually………...

1 Corinthians 12:25-28

This makes for harmony among the members, so that all the members care for each other. If one part suffers, all the parts suffer with it, and if one part is honored, all the parts are glad. All of you together are Christ’s body, and each of you is a part of it. Here are some of the parts God has appointed for the church: first are apostles, second are prophets, third are teachers, then those who do miracles, those who have the gift of healing, those who can help others, those who have the gift of leadership, those who speak in unknown languages.

1 Peter 4:10-11

God has given each of you a gift from his great variety of spiritual gifts. Use them well to serve one another. Do you have the gift of speaking? Then speak as though God himself were speaking through you. Do you have the gift of helping others? Do it with all the strength and energy that God supplies. Then everything you do will bring glory to God through Jesus Christ. All glory and power to him forever and ever! Amen.

…………….in the womb of our mothers

Jeremiah 1:5

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Even counting our hair!

Luke 12:7

But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Do not let satan make you a stereotype. God made us unique, prototypes!! Your fingerprint is never found again besides on you! Embrace your freedom and uniqueness and don't like in the World. We are of a Kingdom, not the world. We are born again of the spirit of God and we accepted him and the way he made us! Rejoice!

It has been said about posts on Christian message boards that the perfect post needs no response, it stands without correction nor any further commentary; except an amen.

Amen! (so be it)

I been kept nagging inside, and when thinking of it, knowing what we know. So there must be something