• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

So we're setting a date here, right?  Is that what I'm reading here?  So, this Easter California is going to be hit by tsunami?  :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Six months ago God told me that NOW was my time, and that it was for this time in history that I was created - for such a time as this I was placed upon the earth. He also told me that he has something for me to do that I have not even thought of and that it is bigger than I could possibly imagine. I yielded my will to his will and accepted his calling upon my life to do, say, and be whatever he wants.

Four months ago I had a series of 40 visions in 14 days concerning judgments of God coming to America soon. Then, in January I had 14 dreams in 40 days that supported the visions he had given me in November. The visions and dreams of a disaster on this nation of ours had several themes - a religious holiday, the 24th -28th of the month, strong winds, fire from heaven, rushing waters, hail, tornadoes, mud slides, earthquakes, volcano eruptions, etc. And, God gave me the number 2 as in a period of time from Thanksgiving Day last year.

Then, the Tsunami hit Asia in December on Christmas day, so I thought that perhaps the number 2 meant 2 holidays, Easter being the next one, and then the Lord gave me all kinds of confirmations of that time and has continued to do so these past four months. The only thing I see beyond Easter is recovery from the disaster, revival in our nation (which we need) and God healing our land. And, I am not getting this from studying End Times, either. I am just having my quiet time each day and God is speaking to me and is revealing this stuff to me.

Can I say with absolute certainty that this is coming this Easter? NO! But, I know it is really soon and everything points to it, only I don't believe it is just the west coast. I believe the Lord has shown me the "four corners" of our nation, which have all been in the news in the past year because of natural disasters or extreme weather or potential disasters. This is going to be bigger than anything we have ever experienced in our lifetime or the life of this nation. We may also have another terrorist attack combined with the natural disasters or that perhaps will spawn the natural disasters. Too many people are having similar visions. I don't believe we can just ignore this warning. I think we need to take it seriously.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Six months ago God told me that NOW was my time, and that it was for this time in history that I was created - for such a time as this I was placed upon the earth. He also told me that he has something for me to do that I have not even thought of and that it is bigger than I could possibly imagine. I yielded my will to his will and accepted his calling upon my life to do, say, and be whatever he wants.

So, are you saying that it was for this specific prediction that God revealed to you as the reason for your creation?

Then, the Tsunami hit Asia in December on Christmas day, so I thought that perhaps the number 2 meant 2 holidays, Easter being the next one, and then the Lord gave me all kinds of confirmations of that time and has continued to do so these past four months.

So are you saying here that you believe the second holiday, represented to you by the number 2 and confirmed by the Lord, to be Easter specifically or just in general?

Also, have you ever seen the movie "The Pearl"? In that movie unbelievers received revelations as well as believers. It was a really wierd movie, and I don't take it seriously. I just wonder if our discernment of certain visions shouldn't be, well, a little more discerning.

Guest angelicvoice

i would have to say its high time that California get a wake up call.........

the little tremors happening now is NOTHING to what is coming !!!!!!!

do not be deceived ...GOD IS NOT MOCKED ......

the movies put out lately .:24::thumbsup::thumbsup: ....thats just the tip of the iceberg.......

i say this out of love ....but also warning that people need to be ready to meet their maker......

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

So, are you saying that it was for this specific prediction that God revealed to you as the reason for your creation?

So are you saying here that you believe the second holiday, represented to you by the number 2 and confirmed by the Lord, to be Easter specifically or just in general?

discerning.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

God created me for this time in history to be one of his "watchmen" to warn people of his impending judgments and to do what it says in Isaiah 61:1-3. He has been preparing me my whole life for this moment in history. I have walked closely with the Lord for 40 years. He speaks to me all day long and during the night, too. I know his voice. I do not doubt that a major catastrophe unlike anything we have ever seen before is soon to come upon the USA. But, it doesn't end there. There will be survivors and those survivors will be exiles and God will provide them with cities of refuge (not for criminals) for those who are going to be oppressed by Satan and the Antichrist. This follows a post-trib rapture theory, but I am not proporting this from an intellectual standpoint. These are revelations from God. I can not prove them, but I do not doubt them. I am sensing the judgment is coming this Easter, but this is not something I can say with absolute certainty. Everthing points to this week, but it is not like a voice came out of heaven and said "Easter," it is just what I believe God is showing me. I know it is soon! And, I know we need to be ready. You will have to ask God to show you if this is from him. It is not something I can prove to anyone.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Thanks for the clarification, Sue. I appreciate it.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

So we're setting a date here, right?  Is that what I'm reading here?  So, this Easter California is going to be hit by tsunami?  :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe I missed something I haven't seen a date set. I do see the signs of the time, and I do feel within my own spirit that we are facing destruction more so than at any time in my 45 years as a christian.

God created me for this time in history to be one of his "watchmen" to warn people of his impending judgments and to do what it says in Isaiah 61:1-3. He has been preparing me my whole life for this moment in history. I have walked closely with the Lord for 40 years. He speaks to me all day long and during the night, too. I know his voice. I do not doubt that a major catastrophe unlike anything we have ever seen before is soon to come upon the USA. But, it doesn't end there. There will be survivors and those survivors will be exiles and God will provide them with cities of refuge (not for criminals) for those who are going to be oppressed by Satan and the Antichrist. This follows a post-trib rapture theory, but I am not proporting this from an intellectual standpoint. These are revelations from God. I can not prove them, but I do not doubt them. I am sensing the judgment is coming this Easter, but this is not something I can say with absolute certainty. Everthing points to this week, but it is not like a voice came out of heaven and said "Easter," it is just what I believe God is showing me. I know it is soon! And, I know we need to be ready. You will have to ask God to show you if this is from him. It is not something I can prove to anyone.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sue I have to agree, I often wonder when the prophets spoke in the old testament if people mocked. And of course they did because they didn't repent. God still speaks today, only problem is most people are deaf.

I am not sure what is going to happen. The only thing I know is that something is going to happen, my spirit identifies with it more now than ever before. Scripture says that Judgement begins at the church, and if we are barely saved, how much more will be the judgment on the ungodly. We have to warn people to get right with God. To repent our country, our society, our world depends on it. Judgement is coming we need to get people saved so they will not go out into eternity lost.

Edited by Sir W Dakotah

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Thanks for the clarification, Sue.  I appreciate it.

Ditto that!

It helps to understand what was actual revelation verses interpretation of it.

i would have to say its high time that California get a wake up call.........

the little tremors happening now is NOTHING to what is coming !!!!!!!

do not be deceived ...GOD IS NOT MOCKED ......

the movies put out lately .:24::thumbsup:  :thumbsup: ....thats just the tip of the iceberg.......

i say this out of love ....but also warning that people need to be ready to meet their maker......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would have to say yes right, but not in glee that judgment has come. When the towers fell in New York there was no satisfaction only horror at what had happened, horror at watching people jump to their certain deaths from the top stories. I still mourn for that. I wondered how many were saved? That is my emphasis, one day all people will die what will their eternity hold? If there is a major upheaval such as I believe is coming soon. How many will go out into eternity lost?

There is no pleasure in watching judgment come on people knowing that most will go out into eternity without God.

Seeing the Tsunami that killed more than 1/4 million people, knowing that most of them were not saved and will be lost for eternity does not give me satisfaction, only emphasis we must get the gospel to them. We must warn them to REPENT and turn to Jesus Christ there is no other hope for mankind. Then if they die they will go on to be with him, if they do not die they will live for him.

I think this is something that should be studied with great depth.

1Pe 4:16 But if one suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify God because of this.

1Pe 4:17 For the time has come for the judgment to begin from the house of God. And if it first begins from us, what will be the end of those disobeying the gospel of God?

1Pe 4:18 And if the righteous one is scarcely saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

1Pe 4:19 Therefore let those who suffer according to the will of God commit their souls in well-doing, as to a faithful Creator.

Notice it says that Judgment will come to the house of God.