Baby Bunnies?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  0

One thing Dr Luke - if they die I do NOT want to know about it.

*trav with fingers in ears - not listening - la la la la la - not listening

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree...I'm off to make up my OWN ending to this story now :emot-hug:

Constant...rabbits will bite if you smell good :blink: Like carrots :noidea: I'm joking, seriously though I've been around alot of bunnies (domestic) and I've only been bitten once....so no I don't think its a all the time occurance.

Love and Blessings,

Angel

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,946
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  06/06/1979

One thing Dr Luke - if they die I do NOT want to know about it.

*trav with fingers in ears - not listening - la la la la la - not listening

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree...I'm off to make up my OWN ending to this story now :noidea:

Constant...rabbits will bite if you smell good :blink: Like carrots :emot-hug: I'm joking, seriously though I've been around alot of bunnies (domestic) and I've only been bitten once....so no I don't think its a all the time occurance.

Love and Blessings,

Angel

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks :blink: I have always wanted a bunny but, I was told that all they do is poop all over the place lol and bite you! They are so cute though! Are they cuddly?

• Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Rabbits and hares only nurse about 10 days (raised some wild ones myself, a couple of years back), and the kitten formula works great. They will really fight taking the bottle when they're through nursing, and will want to eat solid food. As soon as they do that, they can be let go into the wild. NOTE: THEY WILL STILL LOOK REALLY TINY, but that is how it is in nature; they grow rapidly once they start on solids.

PS: They little boogers were so cute, they absolutely ruined rabbit hunting for me!!!

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

Rabbits and hares only nurse about 10 days (raised some wild ones myself, a couple of years back), and the kitten formula works great.  They will really fight taking the bottle when they're through nursing, and will want to eat solid food.  As soon as they do that, they can be let go into the wild.  NOTE:  THEY WILL STILL LOOK REALLY TINY, but that is how it is in nature; they grow rapidly once they start on solids.

PS:  They little boogers were so cute, they absolutely ruined rabbit hunting for me!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep they do look small when you let them go...I mean fit in the palm of your hand with room to spare tiny...

I know how ya feel Leonard....after raising those squirrls...I cringe when I see one on the side of road...and don't even mention to me your gonna squirrl hunt :24: Believe it or not those two's favorite foods were gravey train dog food and watermelon....they would take the gravey train right out of our dogs mouth...and if we were eating watermelon they would grab it off the fork before it got to your mouth....they were so fun....thing is though...squirrls HAVE GOT TO chew...mouldings...furniture...tables...they chewed all of them :24:

Good Luck Dr Luke....keep us informed...I think :24:

Love and Blessings,

Angel