How to have Joy in the time of trouble

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Father in the name of Jesus you said that if we call upon you in the day of trouble that you would deliver us and we would glorify you and that many evil's confront us but you deliver us from them all. We ask Father that you save us from the trouble were in and we thank you in Jesus name.  Amen.  God can not deliver or show His great power until the man or woman gets into real trouble. We will never know God and all His glory until we get into trouble. How can we know God without being in a battle with sickness or disease? How can we know that God provides without being in need? How can we know God sticks closer that a brother without being lonely, rejected, or cast aside by those who said they loved us? You will discover in the day of trouble a God that will lead you, comfort you, and be a Shepard through the valley of death. When we get in trouble, God doesn't send someone else but show's up himself. What we ask God, in prayer, in Jesus name he has promised to answer ( John 14:13 ). He will come to our aid when all other's have forsaken us. We don't have to be in any special place for God to answer. Jonah was in the belly of the whale and God answered him ( Jonah 2 ). Medical science is now saying that laughter release's an enzyme in your brain that literally attacks sickness and disease, but long before this the Lord said "a merry heart does good like a medicine ( Prov. 17:22 ). So, can we have joy in the day of trouble? God said we could. Count it all joy when you enter into great trials ( James 1:2 ). It was Jesus who said "Be of good cheer I have overcome the world (John 16:33 ). Be of good cheer your sins are forgiven ( Matt.9:2 ). It is I do not be afraid of the world, the flesh, or the devil ( Matt. 14:27 ). Jesus endured the cross of the joy that was set before him ( Heb. 12:2 ). How can you have joy when your about to be crucified? Because Jesus saw that you and me were going to be restored to fellowship with God the Father. God wants us to call upon his name so that he can demonstrate his great power to us. He can make a way when other people don't know which way to go. He closed the mouth of lion's for David and he can close the mouth of two-legged lion's who sow discord amongst the brethren. Rejoice in the Lord and again I say rejoice. Count it all joy and say Father, I don't understand why this happened, I don't know why it's happening now, but I know that I'm going to be victorious in your name. I'm lifting up my hands to praise you and to glorify you and I know that everything is going to be alright.  There's a supernatural principle in the shouting of joy. Clap your hands oh you people and shout unto God with the voice of triumph ( Psalm 47:1 ). Now is Christ risen and because He's risen we have that power to directly approach God our Father. When the people of Israel shouted, with a great shout, the walls of Jericho fell. There was a supernatural victory that came about by shouting. Many of us have walked around our problems for days, months, and years. We have allowed some Jericho to stop us from getting all that God has for us. We have the right through Jesus Christ to shout the problem away. The purpose of the shout for joy is a weapon of spiritual victory over our problems, given to us, by God. Our shout or praise to God cause's our Lord to fight on our behalf against our enemies. Joy is when we decide that God is in control of our lives and everything is going to be alright. Let no man take your joy ( 16:22 ).Rejoice in the Lord, and again I say rejoice. Don't allow your past to control your future. Nothing is impossible with God ( Matt. 17:20). If someone were to say to me how do you know that these things are true? I would reply. if they weren't, I wouldn't be alive today.   Father in the name of Jesus I pray that if there is anyone who is reading this who is not saved, I ask that  you repeat this prayer or one similar to it. Father in Jesus name I ask that you forgive me of my sins. I believe that you died on the cross for my sins, was resurrected on the third day, and now sit's on the right hand of God. I here and now, ask you to be the Lord and Savior of my life. I thank you in Jesus name. Amen and Amen.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  11,715
  • Content Per Day:  4.56
  • Days Won:  106

Yes during the trouble/trial worship and praise the LORD JESUS. :) 

I pray for you LORD JESUS help this one in JESUS name! Amen!