WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.47
  • Content Count:  44,311
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - The White House went on offense Wednesday amid the firestorm over Donald Trump Jr.’s campaign-season meeting with a Russian lawyer, trying to turn the tables by alleging the Democratic National Committee and the Clintons are the ones caught up in “collusion."

“If we’re looking at Russia relationships with anybody, it would be directly with the Clintons,” she said, citing examples of a speech former President Bill Clinton gave in Russia for which he reportedly earned over $500,000 and reports of then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton selling what Deputy White House Press Secretary Huckabee Sanders described as “a third of the world’s uranium” to Russia.

“If there’s been any evidence of collusion in 2016 actually happening, it would have been between the DNC and the Ukrainian government,” Sanders said.

Sanders was referring to a Politico report published in January. The report cited a meeting between Ukrainian government officials who allegedly tried to help Clinton undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office and shared research and damaging information on Trump and his advisers with Clinton allies. [ Source: Fox News ]

View the full article

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

While I understand the frustration and the motives behind this, it's probably ill-advised.

It will just be seen as 'deflection' or (to coin a favorite phrase of another poster here) 'whataboutism'.

The establishment IS NOT INTERESTED in 'going after' the Clintons.  Period.  It's not going to happen.

I saw an update to the dated proverb "don't ever pick a fight with someone who buys ink by the barrel." It goes like this:

Don't pick a fight with someone who buys pixels by the billions.

I think the establishment has already achieved its purpose - i.e. ensuring its agenda marches on.  The wall isn't going to be built.  Obamacare 'repeal and replace' is dead, while the gop establishment continues shooting themselves in the foot.  Late night comedians have fodder for generations.

All is good.

Blessings,

-Ed

Edited by SavedByGrace1981

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

18 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

While I understand the frustration and the motives behind this, it's probably ill-advised.

It will just be seen as 'deflection' or (to coin a favorite phrase of another poster here) 'whataboutism'.

The establishment IS NOT INTERESTED in 'going after' the Clintons.  Period.  It's not going to happen.

I saw an update to the dated proverb "don't ever pick a fight with someone who buys ink by the barrel." It goes like this:

Don't pick a fight with someone who buys pixels by the billions.

I think the establishment has already achieved its purpose - i.e. ensuring its agenda marches on.  The wall isn't going to be built.  Obamacare 'repeal and replace' is dead, while the gop establishment continues shooting themselves in the foot.  Late night comedians have fodder for generations.

All is good.

Blessings,

-Ed

Yea!  You used my word!  LOL.  

I am also very happy you think the wall will not be built, that would be a huge win for the country.   Sadly I think you are right about anything real happening to ObamaCare.