WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.46
  • Content Count:  44,316
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - A small Minnesota town is getting a lot of attention for a Satanic monument coming to their veterans park.

The monument going up for The Satanic Temple — which features an upturned helmet atop a black cube — will soon be at the site of the Veterans Memorial Park in Belle Plaine.

It is being built by a group of Satanists out of Massachusetts, and it will be the first Satanic monument on public property in United States history. [ Source: WCCO (Read More...) ]

View the full article

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  190
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

All faiths are free to practice in America. That we've come to a point in one state where there is erected a free speech zone in order to ward off anti-faith activists is troubling. But I don't see any reason that those who served and died as Satanists aren't entitled to be memorialized. In fact, I think this joke of a church is hoping people become upset because that feeds their devilment. They're actually atheists. And yet, there are atheists in fox holes. And Satanists too. And they all served and died to give us the freedom that appears to have been cordoned off into one zone in this one town so that respect can be given. And left alone.

God help U.S.

We're falling fast. However, if we turn the plummet back around to support and sustain the foundation pillars that helped make America a free country, the enemy will not win.

Personally, if I lived in that part of Minnesota, I'd use that upturned Satanists helmet as a bird feeder. Sustain life from a perch atheists intended to stand as an insult to Christians. But that's just me. Bird lover. :D

July 2015 Detriot was the first the erect a  controversial Baphomet monument .  It is 2000 lbs!  

Sign of the times. Satan is being given more reign  ie the birth pangs entering in to the tribulation.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

28 minutes ago, WalkingMyFishLikeABoss said:

All faiths are free to practice in America. That we've come to a point in one state where there is erected a free speech zone in order to ward off anti-faith activists is troubling. But I don't see any reason that those who served and died as Satanists aren't entitled to be memorialized. In fact, I think this joke of a church is hoping people become upset because that feeds their devilment. They're actually atheists. And yet, there are atheists in fox holes. And Satanists too. And they all served and died to give us the freedom that appears to have been cordoned off into one zone in this one town so that respect can be given. And left alone.

God help U.S.

We're falling fast. However, if we turn the plummet back around to support and sustain the foundation pillars that helped make America a free country, the enemy will not win.

Personally, if I lived in that part of Minnesota, I'd use that upturned Satanists helmet as a bird feeder. Sustain life from a perch atheists intended to stand as an insult to Christians. But that's just me. Bird lover. :D

I'll buy you the seed

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

The world is slowly being turned over to the antithesis of Righteousness. 

And the inroad for proselytizing the enemy of God's truth is media. Not just the twisted example that is the named Democratic party in America, but television shows and programs running in prime time. When children are awake and likely to watch. Dark Satanic shows that revere Lucifer, Vampires, Demons, Satan, the possessed, zombies. Zombies galore. Who watches that ick? 

Children are being sexualized more and more in recorded music media. Demographic marketing to 7- 8 year olds the worst garbage ever heard. All about sex, violence, choosing their own way to live. 

Homosexuals are being paraded on TV and in our streets. And naked! As in NYC's recent going-to-Hell proudly and naked, homosexuals march. How did not one naked Sodomite get arrested? Or beat down? OH, I know, it would be intolerant and not PC. 

Now there's a mentally ill little boy on TV with his own reality show. I am Jazz. He thinks he's a girl. And he's on TV inspiring impressionable minds to think it is OK to be ill, not OK to recognize body dysmorphic disorder is a travesty. Not freedom. 

It's going to be an interesting century. Sodom and Gomorrah, the sequel. 

7 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

I'll buy you the seed

:thumbsup:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

24 minutes ago, WalkingMyFishLikeABoss said:

:thumbsup:

Satanists, voodooists, Masonic templeists, new world orderists, new agers-ists, cultists of any fashion, they make me laugh. (Or cry at thier stupidity, how they make so many suffer just so they can get ahead.

But i laugh at thier so called power, just as I laugh at Satan's so called power.

On 7/14/2017 at 4:14 PM, Pudgenik said:

Satanists, voodooists, Masonic templeists, new world orderists, new agers-ists, cultists of any fashion, they make me laugh. (Or cry at thier stupidity, how they make so many suffer just so they can get ahead.

But i laugh at thier so called power, just as I laugh at Satan's so called power.

It's all a matter of faith. And thank God in America we do have the inalienable right to our religious freedom. Just as we have a right to freely opine about other religions. I would be more upset the day any religion is made illegal in America. Not the day in this particular case where a fancy new bird feeder in Minnesota catches my eye in a news story.
And as I mentioned, that memorial is just a thing. I respect any soldier , be they Satanist or otherwise, who gave their life to give me my freedom.