IGNORED

Warfare going on. My Testimony

Karen C.

Guest Blessed One

Oh Tonia,

Life is so easy while we are young and healthy.  The answers seem so obvious.  It must be sweet to live in the delusion of sinless bliss.   I pray that you never have to suffer through what many of my patients have.    I know the real world is scary.  Close your eyes if you must...but eventually the actual state of affairs will break though.  Poor theology and pious platitudes may not be enough to bring you through.  We all get old, sick and die.  You will accept this and grow through it or deny it and be forced to live with the ultimate disappointment of your delusions.  

- Dr. Steve

God's word is true.  He said that to the carnal mind, spiritual things will seem like foolishness.  Enjoy your amusement.  I've been walking with the Spirit long enough to discern spiritual matters, which, by the way, are only discerned in the Spirit.

It's neither my responsibility nor intention to get you to see the truth.  That job belongs to the Spirit of Truth.  My desire is to speak God's word and allow the Spirit to take that word and minister to whom He will.  Perhaps you are not ready to receive that revelation.  In any case, my prayers are for understanding for any who needs it.  The Holy Spirit has the assignment of making ready the Bride, removing all spots and wrinkles.  My prayer is that we are all washed in the Word as we are all members of the same Body.  

When you are ready to live completely by the Word and not learned or lived experiences, then you will walk in truth.  In the meantime, give prayerful consideration to word spoken as edification instead of being wise in your own eyes.

I assumed that I am on the right board.  This is spiritual warfare, isn't it?  Of course it is.  I am not at all surprised by your sarcasm. Though we are all called to warfare, there are those with an anointing. Those called and anointed bear witness.

With prayers and blessings,

Tonia

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

It is within the realm of possibility, and certainly prescribed by the teachings of the New Testament, to discuss spiritual matters without insulting one another.

:halo:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  582
  • Birthday:  04/10/1970

It is within the realm of possibility, and certainly prescribed by the teachings of the New Testament, to discuss spiritual matters without insulting one another.

:halo:

LOL!!! Tim, I sense a dry humor there.  And certainly it is within the realm of possibility!!

- Steve

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

??? BTW~I went to an ER back when I was a "strung out junkie" to get help. I was suffering from like birth pains that hit me so hard that I knew something was REALLY wrong. I was treated so BAD, like a leper, they told me I had a VD that was my problem. They gave me a shot of demerol and sent out of there so demoralized that I wanted to commit suicide that night. (Had

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

Me, offended ...heck NO! I only get bunged up if I do something foolish like go over into the Catholic forum...then I get to "spittin' fire"... :halo:

That's about the only time I really get grumpy. :a2:

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  582
  • Birthday:  04/10/1970

Blessed One and Karen,

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

:il: I agree with you Tonia reguarding Pauls thorn.. I have always felt in my spirit is was the afflictions such as ...stoning, shipwreck, floggings, all these he recieved by the demonic inspired spiritual realm. Satan wanting to shut Paul down.. Battle going on....THORN.

While I was in jail Brother Pete used to come on Friday nights. One night he told me that none of the diseases the the Lord put on the Egyptions would come near my house. At the time I never understood what he was talking about.. As I spent 10 months in jail I seen the flu quarentine the floor and head lice, crabs, hepititus and you can imagine what else... NONE of it touched me. It was ALL in my cell.. The Lord has continued to protect me ever since.

After my release from prison and I was living in trailer awaiting my daughter's return. I had an infestation feas show up... I prayed Malachi 3:10,11. I had NO extra money for an added expence like pest control!!! But guess what? The Lord ran 'em out... I thought everybody knew they had this authority?? I WAS naive and just believe the LORD. No one taught me those things...

The Lord has revealed HIMSELF to me so many ways because He was all I had to depend on.. I love HIM and serve HIM with ALL my heart now... He has called me into the prison house and I have been the one to be blessed..

YES, I can tell when my spiriual walk starts sagging.... I feel it PHYSICALLY. Minor warnings that I am letting things effect my spiritual walk... we all get them. I praise the LORD for HIS Holy Spirit!

Many Blessings in HIM, Karen :a2: