IGNORED

Warfare going on. My Testimony

Karen C.

Guest shadow2b
??? BTW~I went to an ER back when I was a "strung out junkie" to get help. I was suffering from like birth pains that hit me so hard that I knew something was REALLY wrong. I was treated so BAD, like a leper, they told me I had a VD that was my problem. They gave me a shot of demerol and sent out of there so demoralized that I wanted to commit suicide that night. (Had

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Blessed One

He has called me into the prison house and I have been the one to be blessed..

Karen, and now that He has freed you from imprisonment, He's using you to free those still imprisoned, those held captive.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Excellent post Shadow2b, and I am continuing to lift you up in prayer.

Our present sufferings will not last. These corruptible bodies will be replaced by incorruptible ones.

Proverbs 18:14 The spirit of a man will sustain his infirmity; but a wounded spirit who can bear?

Guest shadow2b
Excellent post Shadow2b, and I am continuing to lift you up in prayer.

Our present sufferings will not last. These corruptible bodies will be replaced by incorruptible ones.

Proverbs 18:14 The spirit of a man will sustain his infirmity; but a wounded spirit who can bear?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA--hOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo--

NEW BODIES !!!!!! INEED one too------------ :halo:

it helps to be just slightly CRAAAAAAAZZZZZZYYYYYYYY too-

which I ARE------------- :crazy:

thank you for the much-needed prayer bro....[Gary]

Guest Blessed One

Karen, if your froot loops than so am I...  

Wooo!  I love the "fruit" of the "Loopy folks".  I suppose I'm a little loopy too then!   :upsided:

Fully armed and victorious in Christ,

Tonia

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

:halo: Sisters and Brothers, What a wonderful Savior we serve!

Many of you know that I have been working towards my AG certification. My packet is in front of the General Council this week. I have been approved  by the Oklahoma District. Praise the Lord.  :T:

Today I have been asked to be the guest speaker at the womens prison "Therapeudic Community" graduation. What an honor to be asked to speak words of encouragement and to share what the Lord has done with my life since I turned it over to HIM!

The Lord has opened doors for me to speak to Youth at Schools and at Church Youth groups and also at "Teen Challenge" drug rehab.

It all comes from the time I said to the to the Lord "send me".  Not that I have any ability on my own... I have none. But my prayer is for Jesus to step in as always, that someone may be healed and delivered from the bondages the enemy has set upon them....

Please pray in agreement with me that those at this graduation and ALL who attend.

Father, we exalt your Holy name. We thank you for your Holy Spirit that draws the lost to you. We bind the enemy that has taken them captive... we stand in the gap in intersession and we claim victory in the name of Jesus. That their eyes and ears will be opened to recieve the word and the heart will be broken and made new today. Lord produce a mighty harvest inside the prison walls that it spills over to the outside! May You be praised LORD, and worshipped for the mighty work you have done. In the name of Jesus! We thank you Lord!!!

Much :il: in HIM, Karen

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

:D No, I used to be infested with a bunch of voices!! :halo:

I guess that would be close.. :halo:

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  527
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

WOOOOw Karen The Lord sure set you free from the same kind of bondage I was in back when I was a teen. I use to bum out the people around me because I would see cops in the bushes and hear sounds that were nor real. But it's funny how times change, read on.

I do not have the time to go into great details when I sit at the computer. I just have a few minutes every time I sit down to write. The reason why is sever eyestrain and at times migraines that go with them. I only have one good eye that takes all the strain I hope that you will understand. At times all I want is a good dose of a powerful drug just so that I can feel good for a change.

The pain feels like having broken bones in the head while someone is applying pressure on them and at the same time the muscles in my eyes are being pulled to the max.

I've gone though emergency room thing for a shot of Demerol or morphine even those aren't enough back when I lived in Victoria, BC. The coast was a really bad for migraines, cold and damp not good. Even with morphine it took at least two hours to go through the whole ordeal before any relief for the pain.

I did a study on migraines in the past. Back between 1842 and 1942 cannabis was used to treat them in the USA and Europe. I decided that I was going to go to a compassion club and try it out. It killed the pain almost instantly. 3-5 puffs and that all it took. Some people told me that it made their migraine worse. I almost always take advil first or something like aspirin, these also thin the blood. But one day didn't take a pain killer and took some cannabis and the migraine got worse.

I hate the party life style and in no way would I try and get people to smoke it because of the law, but I believe that God made cannabis for a good reason. I'm glad that society is coming around to accept it's use for medical reasons. Back before it was outlawed it was used for thousands of years to the benefit of mankind. There is a group called Christians for cannabis on the website that believe mainline doctrine I found to be interesting but they maybe going to far in favor for it. Let God be the judge after all He made it and gave free use of all things in the beginning

The funny thing is I went through hell in my teens when I was high on pot and LSD and it caused me to give my life to the Lord. Twenty-three years later I discover cannabis for both my eyestrain problem and migraines. Nothing else even comes close to killing the pain and leaves me able to live life without been debilitated while recovering from a migraine or sever eyestrain. With the Spirit of the Lord I do not experience what I when through in my teens because of the sweet fellowship that I have with Jesus Christ. Never did I think that I would ever use cannabis again but I find it works the best. Anything else can take between 2-5 hours to work and that's if it is going to work. However I rarely use it even if I do get a migraine because I drive for a living and still suffer a lot just because it is now always convenient to do so.

I wish you the best in the prison ministry and will be praying for God to do mighty thing to help other get set free. How is Pete doing. Let Him know that I'm praying for him also.