• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

My daughter asked me a question last night that I could not answer. Will you help me answer her question?

And, what remains to be fulfilled prior to the seven years of tribulation?

Thanks to anyone who can help answer these questions.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is a tall order and cannot be answered by a single post or even agreed apon in 20,000 posts. So I will just post the most important one for the end time that has not been fulfilled yet and concerns everyone.

Jeremiah 25:30-37

30 'The Lord will roar from on high, And utter His voice from His holy habitation; He will roar mightily against His fold. He will give a shout, as those who tread the grapes, Against all the inhabitants of the earth.

31 A noise will come to the ends of the earth-- For the Lord has a controversy with the nations; He will plead His case with all flesh. He will give those who are wicked to the sword,' says the Lord."

32 Thus says the Lord of hosts: "Behold, disaster shall go forth From nation to nation, And a great whirlwind shall be raised up From the farthest parts of the earth.

33 And at that day the slain of the Lord shall be from one end of the earth even to the other end of the earth. They shall not be lamented, or gathered, or buried; they shall become refuse on the ground.

34 "Wail, shepherds, and cry! Roll about in the ashes, You leaders of the flock! For the days of your slaughter and your dispersions are fulfilled; You shall fall like a precious vessel.

35 And the shepherds will have no way to flee, Nor the leaders of the flock to escape.

36 A voice of the cry of the shepherds, And a wailing of the leaders to the flock will be heard. For the Lord has plundered their pasture,

37 And the peaceful dwellings are cut down Because of the fierce anger of the Lord.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you believe this will be fulfilled prior to the seven years of tribulation?

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  05/05/1969

I would say the most important fulfillment was that Israel became a nation again. As Ezekiel said it would. After the Land was settled, that Jerusalem once again became its capitol again as the prophets said it would.

And now with the renewed San Hedrin, the rebuilding of the temple will be the next step in prophecy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What year did Israel become a nation again? Wasn't that after WWII? What has happened since then, other than this recent event of the reestablishment of the Sanhedrin?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sue i think Israel became a nation either in 1947 or 1948 i am not sure which one but it was after WWII.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  87

What year did Israel become a nation again? Wasn't that after WWII? What has happened since then, other than this recent event of the reestablishment of the Sanhedrin?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Israel became a nation in one hour in May 1948. In 1967 they won back the city of Jerusalem during the 6th day war.

Recently the San Hedrin met to decide where the temple stood, and to make plans to rebuild the temple to welcome the Messiah.

Recent events, is that they have decided that the temple stood a little north of the dome of the rock (leaving out the court of the gentiles) just as it said in Revelations.

Recent events is Israel giving back lands because of the "Road Map" which is a treaty with the World and Isreal. Sound familiar?

Recent events, is that they have decided that the temple stood a little north of the dome of the rock (leaving out the court of the gentiles) just as it said in Revelations.

Recent events is Israel giving back lands because of the "Road Map" which is a treaty with the World and Isreal. Sound familiar?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Would you please supply scripture references for these? Thanks!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Would you please supply scripture references for these? Thanks!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's in the news. They are in uproar right now over jews being made to leave settlements.

http://www.jnewswire.com/library/article.php?articleid=474

http://www.imra.org.il/story.php3?id=24679

http://www.jnewswire.com/library/article.php?articleid=466

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've read about it in the news and I've been much in prayer about it, but what I wondered is where these events are prophesied about in scripture. Do you know?

Well,  it could be a part of "earthquakes in divers places."

Are you so sure that it is not part of what was prophesied?

I am not sure that it is, but I certainly am not positive that it isn't.  I'm not God.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

KatyAnn,

I like your attitude. I wish everyone was as smart as you, because there are sure a lot of people out there who act like they think they are God.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  87

I've read about it in the news and I've been much in prayer about it, but what I wondered is where these events are prophesied about in scripture. Do you know?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Rev 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

John was not told to measure the whole temple area, that was part of the 1st and 2nd temple. The court of the gentiles was not measured in Revelations. The San Hedrin said that they believed the temple stood north of the dome of the rock. Meaning they could share the temple mount.

And if the road map to peace is that treaty that will eventually be signed. You can find it in the book of Daniel.

Dan 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate

One interesting note here is that Daniel was writen in Aramaic, and (the many) here translates into todays Hebrew Rabin..I thought that was so interesting when Rabin was trying to negotiate peace.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  49
  • Birthday:  05/05/1969

Concerning Jeremiah 25,

Something you should all know.

Jeremiah 25:11-12

"And this whole land shall be a desolation, [and] an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years. And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, [that] I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, saith the LORD, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations."

...and when the seventy years are accomplished?

Now even the good doctor David Jeremiah agrees that history proves that this captivity lasted for only 66 1/2 years. He say's that even though the Nebuchadnezzar's Babylonian captivity of the Jews was prophesied to be 70 years and ended up being 66 1/2, (67 in his words) "that's close enough!" Now, I don't believe that God works in approximations. Was the prophet mistaken? Was God mistaken? Was there a flaw in the translation? Neither. So how do you explain 3 1/2 years missing of  supposed "fulfilled prophecy?"

I think that there is only one man alive today who can fulfill the remainder of this prophecy and that person believes this...

1. That he is the "reincarnation of Nebuchadnezzar."

2. That he is the "god of rebirth and resurrection."

This is why I believe that the wounded "king of Babylon"...Saddam Hussein, will return and fulfill the remaining 3 1/2 years of Jeremiah's prophecy.

Something else to consider.

The empire that Saddam emulated most was the Assyrian Empire... and Saddam qualifies as an Assyrian and a wounded one at that!

Nebuchadnezzar had his name inscribed on every brick of some temples and so did Saddam in honor of his greatness. Saddam idolized Nebuchadnezzar.

Saddam in Hebrew gematria is 666! The word of God is clear that an Assyrian will emerge as the evil one.  And his reign will be limited to his 10 nation kingdom.

The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition:"

I think the beast represents both a man and a kingdom.

Any Questions?

God bless,

Reverend Turmoil

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Reverend Turmoil how could it be Saddam? When the anti-christ will come in as a deceiver to deceive the world. We all know how cruel,evil and mean Saddam is. Where would be the deception?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Rev 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

John was not told to measure the whole temple area, that was part of the 1st and 2nd temple. The court of the gentiles was not measured in Revelations. The San Hedrin said that they believed the temple stood north of the dome of the rock. Meaning they could share the temple mount.

And if the road map to peace is that treaty that will eventually be signed. You can find it in the book of Daniel.

Dan 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate

One interesting note here is that Daniel was written in Aramaic, and (the many) here translates into todays Hebrew Rabin..I thought that was so interesting when Rabin was trying to negotiate peace.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks so much! That helps as I am a dunce when it comes to this kind of stuff, but I'm learning a little bit at a time.

I have a question for you or anyone. I had two dreams (among many in Dec/Jan) on January 20th that I believe are prophetic, and I can't help but feel they may have something to do with the rebuilding of the temple, but not sure. I know they are definitely End Times. I am going to share them here and see if anyone sees anything that stands out to them about the contents of the dreams in relation to End Times events - serious responses only, please!

Thursday, January 20, 2005: I have been having a lot of dreams lately. Last night there were these two groups of people