• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  5

12 hours ago, Follow The Lamb said:

Thank you again for taking the time to share your Chist exalting testimony, HeLeadethMe. 

Though I have never experienced a vision...

once, while alone in my bedroom in Los Angeles where I lived for a time...about 1 1/2 years after Jesus called me out of darkness..I was reading the Bible and just meditating on God and His tender, incomprehensible love for us from before the foundation of the world...the glory and manifest presence of the Lord and His glowing love descended upon and absolutely overwhelmed me in the most beautiful, holy awe inspiring way.

I remember tears just streaming down my face and knowing that He loves those who are His with an everlasting love in Messiah that utterly eclipses all else, and it was impressed upon me that "you are Mine" and that He WOULD bring me all the way through the wilderness of this wicked world with all its trials and temptations and that He would not forsake me.

In those moments, the glory of His manifest presence, of Who He is and what He has sacrificed for us to set us free from the power of satan....I bless His holy Name....and oh, how I long to be there with Him and worship Him as He deserves and no longer in the midst of so many failings and distractions here on earth.

He has allowed me to feel His overwhelmingly glorious manifest presence a few other times, but that first special time on October 30, 2010 was unlike anything else and I would have gladly left this entire world along with my life here behind if I could have in that moment.

I do not have a Pentecostal or Charismatic background and had never sought such an experience when this happened the first time, but I am eternally grateful to my Lord and God for allowing me to taste of what eternity with Him will be like. Oh, the glory and beauty and love and holiness and righteousness and wisdom of our God...Let everything with breath praise Him...hallelu Yah.

image.jpg

Praise be to God, the Lord is so good, FollowtheLamb.........He is never short on ways to speak to His children, to encourage and strengthen us for the journey.   It's as though moments like that give us glimpses of what awaits us in heaven too.......so that like Jesus we endure to the end, for the joy that is set before us.