• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, Robert William said:

That's the world of believers, scripture does not preach universal salvation.

Which part of WHOLE WORLD you dont understand by the way ? I can go word by word using LXX and greek to explain it to you .

Edited by Amazing Horse

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  612
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

1 minute ago, Amazing Horse said:

Which part of WHOLE WORLD you dont understand by the way ?

Please view this short video, it explains better than I can. :) 

11 minutes ago, Robert William said:

Please view this short video, it explains better than I can. :) 

Can you explain to me Romans 5:6 aswell with some video ?

For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

Looks like Christ died not only for elect but for ungodly too .

Let's not forget about 1 John29 , we know John the Baptist had Holy Spirit inside of him so he could not lie right , then why does he call Jesus this way :

The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Also would like to point out by saying that you believe in limited atonement , you believe that Jesus Christ was Lamb for atonement , by saying that it was limited atonement you say that Jesus Christ was limited and by that you say that he was not perfect.

By saying that he was not perfect but limited you conclude that he could not be God and blasphemy him.

Just wanted you to know this .

I found this vers for calvinist really hard i don't know why , if you are one could you explain this vers to me why does it make so much trouble for calvinists ?

1 Timothy 2:4

Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Or maybe 1 Timothy 2:6?

Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Edited by Amazing Horse

5 minutes ago, Amazing Horse said:

Can you explain to me Romans 5:6 aswell with some video ?

For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

Looks like Christ died not only for elect but for ungodly too .

Let's not forget about 1 John29 , we know John the Baptist had Holy Spirit inside of him so he could not lie right , then why does he call Jesus this way :

The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Also would like to point out by saying that you believe in limited atonement , you believe that Jesus Christ was Lamb for atonement , by saying that it was limited atonement you say that Jesus Christ was limited and by that you say that he was not perfect.

By saying that he was not perfect but limited you conclude that he could not be God and blasphemy him.

Just wanted you to know this .

All humans including the elect are born under bondage from the spirit of the air (Satan). God is not obligated to save anybody neither does anybody deserve the love of God, that He chose to save a few makes Him very merciful. :)

Eph 2:1  And you were dead in the trespasses and sins
Eph 2:2  in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience—
Eph 2:3  among whom we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, carrying out the desires of the body and the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind.
Eph 2:4  But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us,
Eph 2:5  even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved—

5 minutes ago, Robert William said:

All humans including the elect are born under bondage from the spirit of the air (Satan). God is not obligated to save anybody neither does anybody deserve the love of God, that He chose to save a few makes Him very merciful. :)

Eph 2:2  in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience—
Eph 2:3  among whom we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, carrying out the desires of the body and the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind.
Eph 2:4  But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us,
Eph 2:5  even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved—

You did not answer any of my questions , either answer them with scriptures /logic statement or words definitions or do not reply to me , because it's waste of my time .

2 minutes ago, Amazing Horse said:

You did not answer any of my questions , either answer them with scriptures /logic statement or words definitions or do not reply to me , because it's waste of my time .

I answered your question.

2 minutes ago, Robert William said:

I answered your question.

Do you realise that by creating humans who can't be saved , God would be partaker in thier crime and would sin , so he could not be God ?

Romans 10:13 tells ut that whosoever call on name of Jesus will be saved , not that whosoever elected call on name of Jesus .

Edited by Amazing Horse

Just now, Amazing Horse said:

Do you realise that by creating humans who can't be saved , God would be partaker in thier crime and would sin , so he could not be God ?

God is NOT obligated to save anybody, and nobody deserves the love of God.

Just now, Robert William said:

God is NOT obligated to save anybody, and nobody deserves the love of God.

Then you must be believing in different Jesus than I do , i'm sorry for you but God is obligated to save everybody because he is just .

God by creating something , he always have to create it lower than him just of definition of God - the most high , he can't create somebody equal to him or above him because he could not be God .

By just creating us , he knew that he would need to redeem us because we would always miss mark-sin against him , because we are not God and only God can be perfect .

That's why he is obligated to die for everybody , because by creating everybody and limiting salvation to only few , his will of creation would be sin in itself by creating somebody and letting him burn forever in hell knowing that he can't save himself .

Looks like to be able to stop that brainwash which you were teached by somebody , you need to watch this video .

Search on Youtube : "Dave Hunt - What Love Is This? Calvinism's Misrepresentation of God (Documentary)"

39 minutes ago, Amazing Horse said:

Then you must be believing in different Jesus than I do , i'm sorry for you but God is obligated to save everybody because he is just .

God by creating something , he always have to create it lower than him just of definition of God - the most high , he can't create somebody equal to him or above him because he could not be God .

By just creating us , he knew that he would need to redeem us because we would always miss mark-sin against him , because we are not God and only God can be perfect .

That's why he is obligated to die for everybody , because by creating everybody and limiting salvation to only few , his will of creation would be sin in itself by creating somebody and letting him burn forever in hell knowing that he can't save himself .

Looks like to be able to stop that brainwash which you were teached by somebody , you need to watch this video .

Search on Youtube : "Dave Hunt - What Love Is This? Calvinism's Misrepresentation of God (Documentary)"

If you believe God is obligated in saving a vile disgusting depraved sinner like you, then you may not be saved.

Gal 6:3  For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.

Edited by Robert William