IGNORED

Second Coming Bible Prophecies Appearing to be fulfilled Now (2012) 

KiwiChristian

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

Second Coming Bible Prophecies Appearing to be fulfilled Now (2012) 

Bible Reading: Revelation 13; Matthew 24:32-51 

Aim:To be ready for Jesus Christ’s return. 

Introduction: Today on 26 August 2012, many Bible prophecies about the events happening just before the tribulation are appearing to be fulfilled. The world has significantly changed in the last few years. There is a surprisingly clear match between many Bible prophecies about the tribulation and world events happening now. Jesus told us to: “Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. (42). Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. (44) Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? (45) Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. (46) Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.” (47). Matthew 24:42-47. 
“Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.” Matt. 25:13 

Q 1: How close are we to the rapture, the 7 year tribulation and to the return of Jesus Christ to earth? 

Q 2: What events are unfolding now that correspond to Bible prophecies about Jesus Christ’s return? 

1. Damascus gets destroyed. ‘Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.’ (Isaiah 17:1). ‘Damascus…How is the city of praise not left,..Therefore her young men (FSA?) shall fall in her streets, and all the men of war shall be cut off in that day, saith the LORD of hosts.’ Jerem 49:23-26 

2. The proposed Israel-Palestinian two state solution. “He shall divide the land for gain” (Daniel 11:39). 

3. Radical Muslim Brotherhood control of Egypt sets the stage for an Egyptian attack on Israel allied with Antichrist. An attack on Israel will be an attack on Antichrist because of their 7 year covenant. (9:27) 
“At the time of the end shall the king of the south (Egypt) push at him (Antichrist):” Daniel 11:40. 

4. Q3: How can Israel dwell safely before Russia and Iran attack Israel early in the tribulation? 
‘In the latter vyears…Israel shall dwell safely all of them (Ezekiel 38:8), I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely (11), In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?’ (14). 
A United States/NATO (and/or Israel) attack on Iran to destroy Iran’s nuclear weapons program, along with Hamas and Hezbollah being removed, would result in a temporary peace for Israel. 

5. Q4: Why does Israel accept Antichrist as their Messiah? ‘I am come in my Father’s name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.’ John 5:43. 
Maybe because Antichrist rescues Israel from the threat of Iran, Hamas and Hezbollah? 

6. United States is allied with Saudi Arabia. ‘Sheba and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish’ Ez38:13 

7. Iran is strongly allied with Russia. ‘Persia…be thou a guard unto them.’ Ezekiel 38:5-7. 

8. People in the tribulation ask ‘Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?’ Rev 13:4 
The US/NATO alliance with high tech weapons may fulfil this prophecy. 

9. RFID Microchip implanted in the right hand. 
“The United States of America has taken the giant step towards universal control of every American citizen and anyone receiving any form of medical treatment and/or supplies. This is not the Mark of the Antichrist, but it is the precursor to that Mark. The amazing fact of this action is that it puts the United States in the driver’s seat of the One World Order. Congressman Ron Paul’s website has these exact words, “‘In real world speak,’ according to this report, this new law, when fully implemented, provides the framework for making the United States the first Nation in the World to require each and every one of its citizens to have implanted in them a radio-frequency identification (RFID) microchip for the purpose of controlling who is, or isn’t, allowed medical care in their country.” (http://www.dailypaul.com/node/105079) 
‘he (Antichrist) causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.’ Revelation 13:16,17. This 666 system demands a global computer network tied to a global economy by a global government. 

10. Q5: Why are some countries deliberately building up huge government debt? US debt $17 trillion 
This may justify/ introduce a one world government under Antichrist to prevent world financial collapse. 

11. The image of the beast speaking and demanding universal worship requires worldwide computer internet connection and computer voice technology which we have today. 
‘he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.’ Revelation 13:15. 

• Brilliant! 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

Very interesting. Thanks for the heads-up.

I am sure there are folk out there (clever folk) that have already found a way to circumvent, or change the chip's encoding. That will be a huge black-market. I think it will be a little more sinister than this, and a lot more scary if the 'implantation' also includes some DNA sequences. This may not be at first, but once the 'foot is in the door' who knows what may transpire?

Example: MS Windows 10 is largely "free". It contains the code in its registry to enable it to be interrogated in the future. (I have disabled this in my system). It can be argued that this ID code can be triggered to insist on an upgrade (or else) like earlier 'free' updated versions of windows did. In the old days, you just put the calendar back so as to not crash the system when it demanded a paid update.

Keep thinking!