• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 4:36 PM, Fidei Defensor said:

My problem is that Calvin and Luther changed their views based on movements of man, and did not hold tightly to what is found in Scripture (which yes you can get revelation on). 

Hence why Jeremiah said, "This is what the LORD says: "Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who draws strength from mere flesh and whose heart turns away from the LORD." (Jeremiah 17:5). 

I see Calvin and Luther's Later teachings which propped up Romanism and deviated from Scripture, as exactly this verse, they turned people away from Truth. Perhaps this is why James said, "Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly." (James 3:1). 

I seen some of their views and yeah I don't follow luther or calvin .

The only one I found that was very correct were what the true Anabaptists taught.  they resembled the early church like no other did

except perhaps some of the , I cant think of their names.

An interesting thing is this.   One of them went about to see Why their own church persecuted Anabaptists.

He admits that while early on as a catholic, he lived a life of luxury , and hardly read scrips at all.

But one day that changed.  HE went into the scrips, and his own words were, IT was NOT LONG before I realized IT was US who had been deceived.

GET THEM BIBLES OPEN PEOPLE , cause many a leader is lying to ya.  the orginal scrips will clear the eyes of what man and men have muddied.   REAL FAST .