Likes and other Reactions

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  90
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Ok, so, what's the deal with the limit on how many articles/comments a person can react to?  I read a lot.  Often I don't necessarily have an additional comment to make on a subject but would like to give feedback via the reaction options, like, love, and so on, but have found that I run out of reactions before I run out of reading.  So, rather than give someone a like or an Oy Vey, or a Worthy, etc. etc., I end up not being able to acknowledge their OP or comment on an OP.

So, what's the deal with that?

Thanks for taking the time to set me straight on this because it's really bugging me.

Respectfully submitted,

M. Fernandez 

Semper Fi

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,267
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

Hello Michael. I am not sure of my answer, but based upon what I have seen/heard in the past, there is a limit to the amount of "reactions' allowed on a daily-weekly-monthly?? basis. I have never maxed out, so I do not know what exactly is the max. I often forget about it if not involved in the discussion. But I have responded/reacted to threads many weeks old that I read and wanted to encourage. Somebody will be along soon to clarify.  Gary....In Him Who is    Semper Fidelis

Edited by Gary Lee
  • Thanks 1