IGNORED

We are all being awakened...but to what?

Gideon

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

NO,    I was not saying He was lying ,    I knew he knew you .    Its just some people will lie and HE DID NOT .     he was honest.

The question you might ask ,   is Why was I allowed to know that .   I actually FELT it quite strongly as I read his post ,  that came to me very strong

this man knows Gideon.     I am led also to remind you,   we must remain grave about error as well.    Just take that for edification purposes . 

That, dear brother, is an excellent response. Thank you for answering plainly and doing so with grace. 

Blessings,

Gideon

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I'm a bit confused. Why spend 15+ paragraphs telling us what we already know as born again Christians?

Maybe there is an assumption going on that most here are not spiritual enough, I don't know.

I have never seen once in Scripture that we are to 'surrender to the Lord', rather I see a warfare, where we are to present our selves before the Lord, equipped and ready to serve.

It would have helped if the OP would use a bit of Scripture backing as well...

Romans 12:1-2 NKJV
[1] I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. [2] And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

Romans 6:13 NKJV
[13] And do not present your members as instruments of unrighteousness to sin, but present yourselves to God as being alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God.

Ephesians 6:10-13 NKJV
[10] Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. [11] Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. [12] For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. [13] Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

I appreciate you writing. I apologize for those 15+paragraphs in every post, but it is simply who I am.LOL You ought to hear voice mail messages I leave! :) As to that full surrender you said you did no ever see in scripture, I am truly confused, for two of the three scriptires you shared tell us exactly that.  But let me expound a few more examples,.... just not as many paragraphs.  

The pearl of great price was given only after we gave up all our other ones. 

He who tries to save his life will lose it, but ho who loses it for my sake will find it unto eternal life, 

We are told that we must come to the point of HATING our life, our old nature.

It is when we come to Him with NO strength, that we can mount up with wings of eagles.

If you do not see it as I share it, I certainly invite you to read along if you can bear it. However, if not, I pray blessings on you and that God would lead both of us to the truth. I certainly am not purposely trying to upset any man, but with the message I have been asked to share, some of that will be unavoidable at first. We are called to peace, and if we disagree, then it is simply best to walk apart until we can come into agreement.

You are loved, dear brother. May God  lead us both deeper into His Son,

Gideon