IGNORED

This is why I am here, how about you?

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, jamesdyson said:

I have provided over a dozen (12) accounts where an IDF sniper shoots a child. How many IDF soldiers have been charged for these murders?

I don't know, but you are assuming that all of those killings are  "murders."  They are not murder when children are used as cannon fodder as a tool terrorism.   It has happened to US soldiers overseas when THEY had to kill children who were used in the same way.   You are looking at those accounts as simply news bites without taking into account the actual context of the events.   

War is a nasty thing, but it the Palestinians who want the war.  They are the ones calling for Israel to be destroyed. They are the ones putting their own children in harm's way on purpose.  They want to destroy Israel and if every infant or child or innocent person has to be sacrificed by them, they willing to do it.   You need to address THAT.

Guest shiloh357
3 minutes ago, jamesdyson said:

Yes, and then we have the Land Of Oz. My bet is most if not all of these references were referring to a "future" Land Of Israel; who was by the way a person, not a place.

No, they were not all prophecies.  You apparently discount the Bible when it doesn't fit your narrative.

Edited by shiloh357

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

don't know, but you are assuming that all of those killings are  "murders."  They are not murder when children are used as cannon fodder as a tool terrorism.

When an IDF sharpshooters picks out a 12 year old child and shoots this child in the head, it's murder. And please, do not accuse a child throwing a stone "terrorism" . Again, I will bait you again, do you want to know who the real "terrorists" were, the one who started this terrorist thing?

I thought not

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, jamesdyson said:

When an IDF sharpshooters picks out a 12 year old child and shoots this child in the head, it's murder. And please, do not accuse a child throwing a stone "terrorism" . Again, I will bait you again, do you want to know who the real "terrorists" were, the one who started this terrorist thing?

I thought not

You don't know what you're talking about.  And a sharpshooter killing a child being used as fodder for terrorism isn't murder.   And the Palestinians have much, much more than children throwing stones.   

We have had US border agents seriously injured from stone throwing Mexicans in the southern border.  Those stones have potential lethal capabilities.  We have learned that the hard way in the US.  Throwing stones was a death sentence in ancient Israel. They are not harmless.

You can bait me all you want.  You are relying on revisionist history written by Islamic miltants and European anti-Semites and frankly, your "evidence" is false.   I know what you're going to present.   I have studied all of the lies told by your side. 

Why don't you go to a KKK site where your views would be more welcome?

5 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

No, they were not prophecies.  You apparently discount the Bible when it doesn't fit your narrative.

No I don't. The Bible talks about "Jerusalem". I can find "Jerusalem" on a map. The Bible is most likely referring to the land the Israel clan lived on or the reference is subjective and does not actually refer to real "land".

Guest shiloh357
Just now, jamesdyson said:

No I don't. The Bible talks about "Jerusalem". I can find "Jerusalem" on a map. The Bible is most likely referring to the land the Israel clan lived on or the reference is subjective and does not actually refer to real "land".

No, it is talking about Land that the people, the nation of Israel lived on.   Are you denying that their was a historical nation of Israel in Bible times?

2 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Why don't you go to a KKK site where your views would be more welcome?

Now I know I have won this debate and you ran out of words causing you to resort to trash talk. 

Wish you and yours a great day and beyond

bye

2 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Are you denying that their was a historical nation of Israel in Bible times?

Yes,

now I am gone

take care

Guest shiloh357
Just now, jamesdyson said:

Yes,

now I am gone

take care

So you are really a Muslim, aren't you?   They deny that the nation of Israel existed as well.

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, jamesdyson said:

Now I know I have won this debate and you ran out of words causing you to resort to trash talk. 

Wish you and yours a great day and beyond

bye

No, I am just stating the obvious.  

But I also note that you are starting to make the same arguments that I have heard from Muslim opponents.