• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

19 hours ago, Yowm said:

Oh yes, the name the Roman occupiers gave to Israel before booting out the Jews.

They didn't boot out the Jews. But before I answer let me make this clear, there are Israeli "Jews" and there are European and American Jews. They are not one and the same. American Jews call themselves American who happen to be Jewish. Whereas Israeli Jews are of a different color all together. 

The Israelite's left Palestine and moved to Egypt voluntarily. 

(Gen 45:20 KJV) Also regard not your stuff; for the good of all the land of Egypt is yours.

(Gen 45:21 KJV) And the children of Israel did so: and Joseph gave them wagons, according to the commandment of Pharaoh, and gave them provision for the way.

(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:3 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.

(Gen 47:5 KJV) And Pharaoh spake unto Joseph, saying, Thy father [ISRAEL] and thy brethren are come unto thee:

(Gen 47:6 KJV) The land of Egypt is before thee; in the best of the land make thy father and brethren to dwell; in the land of Goshen let them dwell: and if thou knowest any men of activity among them, then make them rulers over my cattle.

(Gen 47:11 KJV) And Joseph placed his father [ISRAEL] and his brethren, and gave them a possession in the land of Egypt, in the best of the land, in the land of Rameses, as Pharaoh had commanded.

Clearly they moved to Egypt because the second highest leader of Egypt was a fellow Jew. They left Palestine and moved to Egypt where they lived for a long time. The only reason they left Egypt is because Moses murders a man in a public street and the Pharaoh wanted to arrest him for the murder. Instead of getting arrested Moses and his followers flee Egypt.

Edited by jamesdyson

On 5/22/2018 at 4:34 PM, Badjao33 said:

No, it's not that simple. You should ask Christians living in Gaza and the West Bank and see what kind of answers you get on that subject. 

You should google "spitting on Christians". I did and I was shocked at what I found. I would post some of the articles but alas, I won't.

12 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I've seen black, white, yellow, and every shade of a Jewish person inbetween. What color are Israeli Jews, blue??

Genesis 37:3

Now Israel loved Joseph more than all his children, because he was the son of his old age: and he made him a coat of many colours.

p.s. It is a figure of speech

Edited by jamesdyson

On 5/20/2018 at 4:04 PM, Yowm said:

Isn't that guy on the far right throwing the kitchen garbage at the tanks? lol

There is another photo of the men in the tank jumping out and running away. If I find it I will post it. lol

13 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

No, that map is incorrect.  

Then by all means, produce an ancient map proving your point.

I am waiting

Edited by jamesdyson

It is time to get back to the point of this thread.

Below is a list of things the Lord wanted the Israelite people to do to get his grace------------

(Deu 1:16 KJV)  And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.

(Deu 10:19 KJV)  Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Deu 24:19 KJV)  When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.

(Deu 24:20 KJV)  When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

(Deu 24:21 KJV)  When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow

(Jer 7:6 KJV)  If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt:

(Jer 22:3 KJV)  Thus saith the LORD; Execute ye judgment and righteousness, and deliver the spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor: and do no wrong, do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither shed innocent blood in this place.

(Zec 7:10 KJV)  And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless, the stranger, nor the poor; and let none of you imagine evil against his brother in your heart.

(Exo 22:21 KJV)  Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Exo 23:9 KJV)  Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Lev 19:34 KJV)  But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

(Lev 25:35 KJV)  And if thy brother be waxen poor, and fallen in decay with thee; then thou shalt relieve him: yea, though he be a stranger, or a sojourner; that he may live with thee.

Are the Israeli's complying with the Lord's wishes or not?

Check the appropriate box below

[ ] NO

[ ] YES

Edited by jamesdyson

12 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

The terms Israel and Judea are interchangable. 

No, not even close. The only thing in common between the two names is the letter's "a" and "e" and even there they are not in the same order. But I regress, this is not why I am here. This is a biblical discussion about the biblical verses in the Old Testament where God talked directly to the Israelite people.

This is where it began and the Lord explains why-----------

(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

(Deu 7:7 KJV) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

(Deu 7:8 KJV) But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh King of Egypt.

(Deu 7:9 KJV) Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;

(Deu 7:11 KJV) Thou shalt therefore keep the commandments, and the statutes, and the judgments, which I command thee this day, to do them.

(Deu 7:12 KJV) Wherefore it shall come to pass, if ye hearken to these judgments, and keep, and do them, that the LORD thy God shall keep unto thee the covenant and the mercy which he swore unto thy fathers:

(Deu 7:13 KJV) And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kin, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

Then you will find this-----------

Ezekiel

25 And you, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,

26 Thus says the Lord GOD; Remove the turban, and take off the crown: this shall not remain the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high.

27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he comes whose right it is; and I will give it to him.

31 And I will pour out my indignation upon you, I will blow against you in the fire of my wrath, and deliver you into the hand of brutal men, skilful to destroy.

32 You shall be for fuel to the fire; your blood shall be in the midst of the land; you shall be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

Now moving to today---- I found this-------------

According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population

The end of this story is near; but if they repent, ask the Lord for mercy, ask to be forgiven, He would forgive them with open arms

All they have to do is do it and it will be done

palestina.jpg

Guest shiloh357
9 hours ago, jamesdyson said:

It is time to get back to the point of this thread.

Below is a list of things the Lord wanted the Israelite people to do to get his grace------------

(Deu 1:16 KJV)  And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.

(Deu 10:19 KJV)  Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Deu 24:19 KJV)  When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.

(Deu 24:20 KJV)  When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

(Deu 24:21 KJV)  When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow

(Jer 7:6 KJV)  If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt:

(Jer 22:3 KJV)  Thus saith the LORD; Execute ye judgment and righteousness, and deliver the spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor: and do no wrong, do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither shed innocent blood in this place.

(Zec 7:10 KJV)  And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless, the stranger, nor the poor; and let none of you imagine evil against his brother in your heart.

(Exo 22:21 KJV)  Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Exo 23:9 KJV)  Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Lev 19:34 KJV)  But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

(Lev 25:35 KJV)  And if thy brother be waxen poor, and fallen in decay with thee; then thou shalt relieve him: yea, though he be a stranger, or a sojourner; that he may live with thee.

Are the Israeli's complying with the Lord's wishes or not?

Check the appropriate box below

[ ] NO

[ ] YES

The problem is that those verses, all of them are referring to how Israel is to treat the "stranger"  who wishes to live in peace with them.   Those who lived among them who were not born as Israelites, but wanted to join them, become part of the Israelite nation, and participate in their customs, Israel was to treat with kindness and dignity.    

God is NOT talking about how Israel should treat those who come to Israel and have sworn to destroy Israel.   You are ignoring the context of those verses.  According  to you, Israel has to be kind to Palestinians even if the Palestinians are committing acts of terrorism and want Israel to be destroyed. 

You are completely misapplying what the Bible says in order project your hatred of Jews on to the Bible.

Edited by shiloh357

Guest shiloh357
9 hours ago, jamesdyson said:

Then by all means, produce an ancient map proving your point.

I am waiting

I don't need an ancient map.   The map you provided wasn't ancient.  It only goes back to 1878.  It is incorrect, because it presents the Land of Israel as if it were the nation of Palestine, in 1878.    That is why it is wrong.   Palestine was never a nation.

Secondly, in 1878 and through WWI, the region of Palestine was much larger and was home to Greeks, Circassians, Jews, Arabs, Turks,  Kurds, German Templars, Persians, Sudanese, Algerians, Samaritans, Tatars, Georgians, and many people of mixed ethnicities.  So there was no "Palestine"  the way your map implies.