IGNORED

This is why I am here, how about you?

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, jamesdyson said:

Speaking of "bombs", the Israeli's were the first to use this tactic. It wasn't until later that the Palestinians followed the Zionist example.

FIRST ACTS OF TERRORISM, COINING THE PHRASE

November 6, 1944. Zionist terrorists of the Stern Gang assassinated the British Minister Resident in the Middle East, Lord Moyne, in Cairo.

July 22, 1946. Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem,.,.,killing or injuring more than 200 persons. 

October 1, 1946. The British Embassy in Rome was badly damaged by bomb explosions, for which Irgun claimed responsibility.

September 3, 1947. A postal bomb addressed to the British War Office exploded in the post office sorting room in London, injuring 2 persons. It was attributed to Irgun or Stern Gangs. (The Sunday Times, Sept. 24, 1972, p.8)

December ll, 1947. Six Arabs were killed and 30 wounded when bombs were thrown from Jewish trucks at Arab buses in Haifa; 12 Arabs were killed and others injured in an attack by armed Zionists on an Arab coastal village near Haifa.

December 19, 1947. Haganah terrorists attacked an Arab village near Safad, blowing up two houses in the ruins of which were found the bodies of 10 Arabs, including 5 children. Haganah admitted responsibility for the attack.

December 13, 1947 -- February 10, 1948. Seven incidents of bomb-tossing at innocent Arab civilians in cafes and markets, killing 138 and wounding 271 others, During this period, there were 9 attacks on Arab buses.  Zionists mined passenger trains on at least 4 occasions, killing 93 persons and wounding 161 others.  

December 29, 1947. Two British constables and 11 Arabs were killed and 32 Arabs injured, at the Damascus Gate in Jerusalem when Irgun members threw a bomb from a taxi.

June 1947. Letters sent to British Cabinet Ministers were found to contain bombs.

December ll, 1947. Six Arabs were killed and 30 wounded when bombs were thrown from Jewish trucks at Arab buses in Haifa ; 12 Arabs were killed and others injured in an attack by armed Zionists on an Arab coastal village near Haifa.

December 29, 1947. Two British constables and 11 Arabs were killed and 32 Arabs injured, at the Damascus Gate in Jerusalem when Irgun members threw a bomb from a taxi.

January 4, 1948. Haganah terrorists wearing British Army uniforms penetrated into the center of Jaffa and blew up the Serai (the old Turkish Government Housekilling more than 40 persons and wounding 98 others.

January 5, 1948. The Arab-owned Semiramis Hotel in Jerusalem was blown up, killing 20 persons.

January 7, 1948. Seventeen Arabs were killed by a bomb at the Jaffa Gate in Jerusalem, 3 of them while trying to escape. Further casualties, including the murder of a British officer near Hebron, were reported from different parts of the country.

January 16, 1948. Zionists blew up three Arab buildings. In the first, 8 children between the ages of 18 months and 12 years, died.

February 15, 1948. Haganah terrorists attacked an Arab village near Safad, blew up several houses, killing 11 Arabs, including 4 children.

March 3, 1948. Heavy damage was done to the Arab-owned Salam building in Haifa by Zionists who drove an army lorry ( truck) up to the building and escaped before the detonation of 400 Ib. of explosives; casualties numbered 11 Arabs and 3 Armenians killed and 23 injured.

March 22, 1948. A housing block in Iraq Street in Haifa was blown up killing 17 and injuring 100 others. Four members of the Stern Gang drove two truck-loads of explosives into the street and abandoned the vehicles before the explosion.

March 31, 1948. The Cairo-Haifa Express was mined, for the second time in a month, by an electronically-detonated land mine near Benyamina, killing 40 persons and wounding 60 others.

April 19, 1948. Fourteen Arabs were killed in a house in Tiberias, which was blown up by Zionist terrorists.

May 3, 1948. A book bomb addressed to a British Army officer, who had been stationed in Palestine exploded, killing his brother, Rex Farran.

May11, 1948. A letter bomb addressed to Sir Evelyn Barker, former Commanding Officer in Palestine, was detected in the nick of time by his wife.

Israel must repent for their past devilish deeds and ask the Lord for forgiveness

Is they do not, they are doomed!@!

All of those events actually occurred in response to violence instigated by Arabs and the British forces trying to prevent the rebirth of Israel. 

Israel is not doomed.  In fact, God is blessing Israel immensely in the Land despite the Muslim war against  their very existence.   

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Google "IDF shooting children"

Five children who got longer sentences for throwing stones than Israeli ...

www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Middle East

Nov 23, 2004 - Radio exchange contradicts army version of Gaza killing.

Israel 'killed 25 Palestinian children' in three months | News | Al Jazeera

www.aljazeera.com/.../israel-killed-25-palestinian-children-months-16051414083314...

Jan 5, 2017 - "Israeli soldiers employ a shoot-to-kill policy. They have the green light to kill Palestinians, and the fact that they can do so with impunity and no consequences builds the foundation for such shootings to take place," Ayed Abu Eqtaish, Accountability Programme Director at DCI-Palestine, told Al Jazeera.

Israeli security forces 'killed 25 Palestinian children' in three months ...

www.abc.net.au/news/2016-05-15/25-palestinian-children-killed-in-3.../7415256

May 14, 2016 - UNICEF cited the example on October 25 in Hebron in the West Bank of a 17-year-old girl who was "taken by IDF (Israel Defence Forces) soldiers for a search, shot with at least five bullets and killed". "Israeli authorities said that she had attempted to stab a policeman, however an eyewitness stated that she ...

Israeli shoots dead Palestinian after group of children comes under ...

Israeli shoots dead Palestinian after group of children comes under attack

Feb 22, 2017 - An 18-month jail sentence handed down to an Israel Defence Force (IDF) recruit for the killing of a wounded Palestinian has prompted widespread criticism for its apparent leniency in light of the severity of his crime. Then 19-year-old medic Elor Azaria was found guilty of manslaughter for fatallyshooting ...

Israeli officer: I was right to shoot 13-year-old child | World news | The ...

News, sport and opinion from the Guardian's global edition | The Guardian › World › Israel

Nov 30, 2017 - IDF says settler shot a Palestinian in the chest after large crowd of locals from Qusra near Nablus began throwing rocks at a group of Israeli children visiting the area; Samaria Regional Council describes attempted lynch against a group of tourists while Yesh Din claims man was toiling the land before being ...

old medic Elor Azaria was found guilty of manslaughter for fatallyshooting ...

Israeli officer: I was right to shoot 13-year-old child | World news | The ...

News, sport and opinion from the Guardian's global edition | The Guardian › World › Israel

They believe they have a “right” to murder children

Do you believe they have this right too?

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Badjao33 said:

But even if Israel is allowed to return to the land prior to returning to the Lord, why are they allowed to prosper now? The prosperity isn't supposed to come until after they put their faith in Jesus. 

Well, God IS prospering them and I have posted an embarrassment of evidence to demonstrate that.  What that means, and I guess you have not considered this yet, is that YOUR theology is wrong.    

You keep saying that they are not allowed to prosper, yet they prosper.  God is allowing and is the reason for their prosperity.   So your theology, and what it says is supposed to happen, isn't lining up with what is actually happening on the ground.  

God is honoring His promises to biblical Israel, like it or not.   I guess it is time for you to re-examine your theology and get on the same page with God instead of living obvious denial.  Intellectual suicide is never a pretty thing.

Also, if God restored Israel to the promised land in 1948, why didn't they get all of the land that was promised? They only got part of it at the time, and even today they don't possess all of it.

It's a process and they have been getting more land back since 1948.  Is there a law that says that it all has to happen at once.  God is working. 

Wouldn't God's promise be an all or nothing deal?

It is an all or nothing deal.  But it is not going to happen all at once.    As Christians, there are promises and blessing that God has made to us that we have not received at this point.  Why haven't we received EVERYTHING yet?   Why didn't God just give us everything He has for us the minute we were saved?   Why didn't we just go to Heaven the minute we got saved and receive everything there?

There is nowhere in scripture that says they will receive only part of the land that was promised. Israel doesn't even have complete possession of the city of Jerusalem, so how can what we see today be a fulfillment of prophesy? 

They will get everything God has promised them. It will happen and prophecy is moving toward the Millennial Reign of Christ when He will reign in Israel as King, on earth AFTER His bodily return.   That is when Israel will have been full restored and all of the blessings God promised them will be realized. 

In fact, it is during the Millennium that the Land will be re-distributed to the 12 tribes.

Now these are the names of the tribes. From the north end to the coast of the way of Hethlon, as one goeth to Hamath, Hazarenan, the border of Damascus northward, to the coast of Hamath; for these are his sides east and west; a portion for Dan. And by the border of Dan, from the east side unto the west side, a portion for Asher. And by the border of Asher, from the east side even unto the west side, a portion for Naphtali. And by the border of Naphtali, from the east side unto the west side, a portion for Manasseh. And by the border of Manasseh, from the east side unto the west side, a portion for Ephraim. And by the border of Ephraim, from the east side even unto the west side, a portion for Reuben. And by the border of Reuben, from the east side unto the west side, a portion for Judah. And by the border of Judah, from the east side unto the west side, shall be the offering which ye shall offer of five and twenty thousand reeds in breadth, and in length as one of the other parts, from the east side unto the west side: and the sanctuary shall be in the midst of it.As for the rest of the tribes, from the east side unto the west side, Benjamin shall have a portion. And by the border of Benjamin, from the east side unto the west side, Simeon shall have a portion. And by the border of Simeon, from the east side unto the west side, Issachar a portion. And by the border of Issachar, from the east side unto the west side, Zebulun a portion. And by the border of Zebulun, from the east side unto the west side, Gad a portion. And by the border of Gad, at the south side southward, the border shall be even from Tamar unto the waters of strife in Kadesh, and to the river toward the great sea. This is the land which ye shall divide by lot unto the tribes of Israel for inheritance, and these are their portions, saith the Lord GOD.  (Eze 48:1-8, 23-29)

So it really isn't a problem if you actually believe what God has promised and that God will be faithful to fulfill His word as promised.

14 minutes ago, Davida said:

Those who attempt to rewrite /reinterpret the Bible scripture and the LORD'S prophetic words in their own image/ opinions are in grave error. It's not just opposing the Jews/Israel it is to not hear the LORD when He speaks. 

(Ezek 36:17 KJV)  Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.

(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.

(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

Ezekiel 21:32 (ASV) Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I, Jehovah, have spoken it.

It shall be done----------------

..According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population

“I have never before watched soldiers entice children like mice into a trap and murder them for sport."

http://www.israel-state-terrorism.org/children.html

Guest shiloh357
32 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

There has not been a time since Jesus walked the earth that the land promised to Israel has been desolate and uninhabited. Here is a map from 1900 that shows the land where the current state of Israel is located when the population was 600,000+ and 95% Arab Muslims and Christians.  

palistine2.jpg

You are somewhat factually challenged. It is not that it wasn't inhabited, but everyone mostly lived in cities not in the deserts.  And the land was inhabited by Jews, Greeks, Turks, Circassians, Seljuks, Egyptians, Kurds and others.  It was quite mix, but there was no actual nation at that time. 

It is impossible to tell where that map comes from or who created it.   But eye witnesses to the land in the late 1800s had no reason to lie.  In fact they all agree as to deplorable condition of the land.   

There was no one living on the land where Israel  currently sits.  It was swamp and desert and was owned by Turks not Arabs.  The Arabs had no interest in it. Israel leally purchased the swamp and desert areas (in fulfillment of Bible prophecy) from  absentee Turkish landowners who were happy to get rid of it. No one else wanted it. 

Guest shiloh357
8 minutes ago, jamesdyson said:

(Ezek 36:17 KJV)  Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.

(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.

(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

Ezekiel 21:32 (ASV) Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I, Jehovah, have spoken it.

It shall be done----------------

..According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population

“I have never before watched soldiers entice children like mice into a trap and murder them for sport."

http://www.israel-state-terrorism.org/children.html

You really hate the Jewish people don't you?

17 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

You keep saying that they are not allowed to prosper, yet they prosper.  God is allowing and is the reason for their prosperity.   So your theology, and what it says is supposed to happen, isn't lining up with what is actually happening on the ground.

Yes, they prosper on America's hard earned money---

Since 1949 the U.S. has given Israel a total of $83.205 billion. The interest costs borne by U.S. tax payers on behalf of Israel are $49.937 billion, thus making the total amount of aid given to Israel since 1949 $133.132 billion. This may mean that U.S. government has given more federal aid to the average Israeli citizen in a given year than it has given to the average American citizen.

I don't understand it, why does our government give them this money? 

If American citizens were allowed to vote on this beggars handout, we would sat no!!

Guest shiloh357
4 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

It's actually the prophet Ezekiel  that says Israel will prosper on the day that God cleanses Israel of all their iniquities.  This hasn't happened yet.

Thus says the Lord GOD,  On the day that I cleanse you from all your iniquities, I will cause the cities to be inhabited, and the waste places will be rebuilt. “The desolate land will be cultivated instead of being a desolation in the sight of everyone who passes by. “They will say, ‘This desolate land has become like the garden of Eden; and the waste, desolate and ruined cities are fortified and inhabited.’ ” (Ezekiel 36:24–35)

Yes, but that refers to the final stages of the process of restoration.  Israel is already prospering and we are privileged to see this fulfillment in process in our day.    You need to adjust to the reality of God's promises being fulfilled in our day and time.

11 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

You really hate the Jewish people don't you?

No I don't. I happen to be Jewish myself.

3 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Israel is already prospering and we are privileged to see this fulfillment in process in our day.  

From American handouts-------

Since 1949 the U.S. has given Israel a total of $83.205 billion. The interest costs borne by U.S. tax payers on behalf of Israel are $49.937 billion, thus making the total amount of aid given to Israel since 1949 $133.132 billion. This may mean that U.S. government has given more federal aid to the average Israeli citizen in a given year than it has given to the average American citizen.