• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

55 minutes ago, Yowm said:

if the Palestinians laid down their arms, there would be peace

The Palestinians have no arms. Except for small rocks. Just a few days ago the IDF shot (murdered) 15 kids because they threw a few rocks. 

I must say, those IDF sharpshooters are brave souls indeed

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

27 minutes ago, jamesdyson said:

What is sad about being inquisitive?

just asking

You seemed inquisitive yet though you brought up the Palestinians you then rejected that they had anything to do with the subject. So it's sad that instead of a questioning inquisitive discussion it would seem, as others seem to notice too, you want to slam on the Jew. That's what is sad, you seem or seemed inquisitive, sorry for the first sentence structure.

This is not a good thing on your part and I will remove myself from the discussion as to not give you more opportunity to spread garbage.

• Group:  Junior Member

5 minutes ago, Zemke said:

You seemed inquisitive yet though you brought up the Palestinians you then rejected that they had anything to do with the subject.

I don't believe I brought up the term "Palestinians". 

As I said in the opening this is about verses in the Old testament concerning the verses where God was talking to the Israeli people. What He said and what they did in response.

6 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Their 'government' has arms, it is called Hamas.

The Palestinian government has no arms and Hamas is not a part of the Palestinian government. Whereas the IDF sharpshooters who shot children in the head while sitting at their UN sponsored school desk were/are "government" officials

This is a big difference

Edited by jamesdyson

Guest shiloh357
40 minutes ago, jamesdyson said:

The Palestinian government has no arms and Hamas is not a part of the Palestinian government. 

This is where you are wrong.  

First, Hamas IS the democractically elected Palestinian government in Gaza.  They were elected to be their government in early 2006.  

Secondly they DO have weapons and have regularly engaged the IDF with Qassam Rockets.   They fire rockets at Israeli towns like Sderot.  

Palestinian rocket arsenal

Hamas and other, more radical Palestinian groups in the Gaza Strip have built up an arsenal of basic rockets which over the years have steadily increased in range. This is an important factor. None of them are particularly sophisticated.

Most are based upon Soviet-era technology and are artillery rockets that were designed to be fired in large barrages rather than individually.

Some were imported through the smuggling tunnels from the Sinai; some are constructed in workshops in the Gaza Strip, though many of these may still depend for key parts on components from Iran or Syria smuggled in through the self-same tunnels or by other methods.

Shorter-range systems include heavy mortars and Grad and Qassam rockets with ranges of up to 48km (30 miles) and 17km respectively. They threaten towns and cities in southern Israel, like Sderot, Ashkelon and even Beersheba and the port of Ashdod.

There is also the longer range Fajr-5, sometimes also designated the M75. It can reach up to 75km, threatening major population centres like Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

But using the Fajr-5 brings huge practical problems. It is heavy and fairly large - some 6m (20ft) tall. It requires mechanical handling and needs to be pre-positioned in hidden launch sites and camouflaged from the prying eyes of Israeli drones.

A novelty in this latest conflict is the apparent use by the Palestinians of an even longer-range system - thought to be a Syrian built-missile - the Khaibar-1.

This was first used earlier this month and has a range of up to 160km which brings Israel's northern coastal city of Haifa within reach. A weapon that crops up in some of the reporting has the designation M-302 which has a similar range.

Range here is crucial. Bringing the population of major Israeli cities under threat, however inaccurate the weapon, causes huge disruption and fear.

It brings significant pressure on the Israeli government - pressure that works both ways, on the one hand to push it into escalating the conflict, but equally reminding it of the potential cost of any drawn-out conflict.  http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28245343

Guest shiloh357
42 minutes ago, jamesdyson said:

Whereas the IDF sharpshooters who shot children in the head while sitting at their UN sponsored school desk were/are "government" officials

This is not true.   I don't where you get your information from, but you are factually challenged, that is for sure.

5 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Palestinian rocket arsenal

Hamas and other, more radical Palestinian groups in the Gaza Strip have built up an arsenal of basic rockets which over the years have steadily increased in range. This is an important factor. None of them are particularly sophisticated.

You are posting an article that claims this and that with no supporting facts. 

In some circles this is called propaganda

Edited by jamesdyson

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, jamesdyson said:

The Palestinians have no arms. Except for small rocks. Just a few days ago the IDF shot (murdered) 15 kids because they threw a few rocks. 

I must say, those IDF sharpshooters are brave souls indeed

Those rocks are slung by the old style slings of the same style that were used in biblical times.  Those rocks are hurled at the speeds similar projectiles coming from guns and are just as deadly.  If you were hit in the head, they would kill you dead on the spot. 

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

This is not true.   I don't where you get your information from, but you are factually challenged, that is for sure.

I was baiting you to make just such a request. I will give you a warning, make this request again and I will be forced to comply

Guest shiloh357
7 minutes ago, jamesdyson said:

You are posting an article that claims this and that with no supporting facts. 

In some circles this is called propaganda

The fact is that it is from the BBC that is on the Palestinian side and favors the Palestinians.  Why would they lie?   The fact is that you can't refute the facts in the article.  Unless you have been living under a rock, you would know that the Palestinians, even before Hamas was elected were lobbing rockets and mortar fire into Israel.   Billions have been poured into Palestinian government and the Palestinians are no better off because the money goes to buy weapons to kill Jews. 

Israel recently fought a war with Hamas using their Iron Dome to take down Hamas' rockets.

Sorry, but you are the one who is the victim of propaganda.

Edited by shiloh357