• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  535
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/02/1957

If you have so many bibles why don't you read them instead of spending all your time studying another man's teaching's? If you're teaching people that the rapture is pre-trib and it turns out that it isn't, in the end you will be found guilty of teaching a false doctrine. Read your bible and see what the Lord has to say about false teachers.

You better hope and pray that I'm wrong.

And all those passages you mentioned. Do they come from your heart or are you transfering them word for word from another man's book?

It is my perception that you know very little about scripture. And even less about God. Your words expose you. Is your faith so weak that you would believe that the Lord would not protect His children at the time of His wrath? Is your faith so weak that you must turn to another man's teaching's for answers? Are we greater than the angels of heaven? God has not revealed the time of His Son's return to the angels in heaven, yet He revealed it to you? WOW!

No one really knows when the rapture will take place. All we can do is hope and pray that when that train pulls out of town, that we have tickets to ride.

Lean on the wisdom of God. Go to Him in faith, without doubting, without second thoughts, and He will show you the Way. I know this because He says so in His book.

I will pray for you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I find pretty arrogant that you tell me that i don't know God...

The bible tells me that because of Jesus I can know God and I am known to Him,and I know I know my Lord and Saviour..not for some special deed that I have ever done nor for some secret knowledge but because as a sinner I have entrusted my life to Jesus that I recognize as My GOd and My Lord and I don't trust anybody or anything but JESUS WHO IS GOD BLESSED FOR EVER.

For sure I don't trust you...and I find your scary techinique pretty cheap ..

Shalom.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So much anger.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nodnarb

I do not get all this. First off, I dont think JC 49 said ANYTHING that shows no faith, no bibles, not learned in scripture. Someone said HIS words expose him...This was an article! Anyhow, scripture is easy to discern in spirit and only in spirit. This being said some of us still disagree, that is okay unless rapture is where we invest most of our thoughts and heart into. Then our problem could be much bigger than misinterpretation.

This very common rapture talk could easily scare a christian babe away from believing what scripture reveals to them. Please be cautious.

Unless someone sees it differently, we take christianity ONE day at a time. Everyday we should hope and wait on the Lord, and take His cross and dwell and bare fruit in the Holy Spirit. Brethren, we are bound together by the Holy Spirit.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  498
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  01/25/1949

If you have so many bibles why don't you read them instead of spending all your time studying another man's teaching's? If you're teaching people that the rapture is pre-trib and it turns out that it isn't, in the end you will be found guilty of teaching a false doctrine. Read your bible and see what the Lord has to say about false teachers.

You better hope and pray that I'm wrong.

And all those passages you mentioned. Do they come from your heart or are you transfering them word for word from another man's book?

It is my perception that you know very little about scripture. And even less about God. Your words expose you. Is your faith so weak that you would believe that the Lord would not protect His children at the time of His wrath? Is your faith so weak that you must turn to another man's teaching's for answers? Are we greater than the angels of heaven? God has not revealed the time of His Son's return to the angels in heaven, yet He revealed it to you? WOW!

No one really knows when the rapture will take place. All we can do is hope and pray that when that train pulls out of town, that we have tickets to ride.

Lean on the wisdom of God. Go to Him in faith, without doubting, without second thoughts, and He will show you the Way. I know this because He says so in His book.

I will pray for you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I find pretty arrogant that you tell me that i don't know God...

The bible tells me that because of Jesus I can know God and I am known to Him,and I know I know my Lord and Saviour..not for some special deed that I have ever done nor for some secret knowledge but because as a sinner I have entrusted my life to Jesus that I recognize as My GOd and My Lord and I don't trust anybody or anything but JESUS WHO IS GOD BLESSED FOR EVER.

For sure I don't trust you...and I find your scary techinique pretty cheap ..

Shalom.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So much anger.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

please,stop playing supersaint...and holier than thou...etc.etc..

if you don't agree with me it is ok,but don't discuss my faith in jesus,I don't discuss yours...

HE IS THE LORD,not me ...not you...

Shalom

Don't be mad jc. I'm sorry. (really) I didn't come here to make enemies. I have all I can handle, then some.

The point I'm trying to get across is that we shouldn't bicker about stuff like this. If you believe in a pre-trib rapture, fine. Personally I don't. ( but that's just my opinion ) What's important here is that we both understand that our rapture beliefs are theory. It hasn't happened yet so we really don't know.

I personally don't read other peoples work or teaching's. They tend to lead me away from what's important, The Word. There is one true teacher and that's Christ. One book, The Bible. Everything else is the work of man. I used to read those other books. They made me question myself and I don't like doing that. So I read the bible. My choice.

The world is full of cookie cutter christians. They believe that all they need to do to get into heaven is believe that Christ is the Son of God. They don't have to do anything else, just believe.

Believing is only the first step. James 2:19 "You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe-and tremble".

Matt. 7:21 "Not everyone who says to Me, Lord. Lord, shall enter the kingdom of heaven..."

So there's more than just believing. And please understand, I,m not pointing my finger at you.

In order to really know God, you have to study His Word. There are so many churches out there that do not teach that. So many different denominations. And so many rules. So many different teachings. Which one do we follow?

God said we are to all speak the same thing and to have no divisions among us.

I don't see that happening. Not from where I stand.

So...if I offended you I'm sorry, I will however, continue to relay the message. It's my job and I love it. There's nothing satisfying than telling the Truth.

You have a good one. :cool:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  498
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  01/25/1949

Don't be mad jc. I'm sorry. (really) I didn't come here to make enemies. I have all I can handle, then some.

The point I'm trying to get across is that we shouldn't bicker about stuff like this. If you believe in a pre-trib rapture, fine. Personally I don't. ( but that's just my opinion ) What's important here is that we both understand that our rapture beliefs are theory. It hasn't happened yet so we really don't know.

I personally don't read other peoples work or teaching's. They tend to lead me away from what's important, The Word. There is one true teacher and that's Christ. One  book, The Bible. Everything else is the work of man. I used to read those other books. They made me question myself and I don't like doing that. So I read the bible. My choice.

The world is full of cookie cutter christians. They believe that all they need to do to get into heaven is believe that Christ is the Son of God. They don't have to do anything else, just believe.

Believing is only the first step. James 2:19 "You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe-and tremble".

Matt. 7:21 "Not everyone who says to Me, Lord. Lord, shall enter the kingdom of heaven..."

So there's more than just believing. And please understand, I,m not pointing my finger at you.

In order to really know God, you have to study His Word. There are so many churches out there that do not teach that. So many different denominations. And so many rules. So many different teachings. Which one do we follow?

God said we are to all speak the same thing and to have no divisions among us.

I don't see that happening. Not from where I stand.

So...if I offended you I'm sorry, I will however, continue to relay the message. It's my job and I love it. There's nothing satisfying than telling the Truth.

You have a good one. :cool:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How old are you?where are you from/

I ask because your profile doesnt say,thanks

I'll be 48 come aug. 2, and I live on the border of minnesota and wisconsin...wisconsin side.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  08/05/1953

Hi why do we wast of time on such contraversial issues

The fact remains Jesus is comming

and not before the whole world has heard the Gospel first ok

I believe n mid trib ok

but most of all I believe n the personal return of Jesus to this earth weather im alive or Dead he commin back for me Praize God

alfromnz

With all respects, someone should send this guy a bible. H'e lost the plot. :b:  I've never heard of a seven day period of the day of the Lord

But the point is that people who are alive on the earth when that seven-year period of the day of the Lord, where God pours out His wrath comes, they are going to be incredibly subject to that outpouring of God

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  08/05/1953

I'll be 48 come aug. 2, and I live on the border of minnesota and wisconsin...wisconsin side.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi why do we wast of time on such contraversial issues

The fact remains Jesus is comming

and not before the whole world has heard the Gospel first ok

I believe n mid trib ok

but most of all I believe n the personal return of Jesus to this earth weather im alive or Dead he commin back for me Praize God :b: If anyone wants to chat come to www.christianchat.co.uk ok

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

That's original :b:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

Ok, I am new to this board, however I am no stranger to Biblical prophecy, of which I have been studying for the last five years and I have yet to even begin to scratch the surface of it.

For starters one thing I have learned through study is this: GOD has his own time line for everything, a day to us may just be a second to God, so the way that we perceive this world from the way HE does are two separate perceptions. I am a very firm believer of the pre-tribulation rapture for as I see it there are certain events which must come into play to begin a chain reaction. What those events are, no one knows for sure.

Rev 3:11 "Behold, I am coming quickly, hold fast what you have that no one may take your crown"

This is not a threatening temporal judgement, instead it is the hopeful even that was written about in 2 Thessalonians 2:1 and it goes on to say in v.3 " Let no on deceive you by any means, for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God"

In reference to the falling away, The Day of the Lord cannot occur until a deliberate abandonment of a formerly professed position, allegiance, or commitment occurs (The term was used to refer to military, political or religious rebellion) some have suggested that this "departure" refers to the rapture, which I believe to be untrue, context in fact points to a religious defection which is further described in v.4.

Call me a fool if you will, but only those who accuse others of being fools are in fact fools themselves, But I am a strong believer in the Left Behind theory. Christ Jesus will come as a thief in the night to rapture his church to save those who are already his from the coming judgements, judgements I will elaborate on at another time. I know the series is considered "Biblical fiction" but it is based on truths found in the book of Revelation.

I urge all of you to watch a special on NBC tonight if you are able. It comes on at 8:00 (Eastern time) and will contain interviews of the authors of the Left Behind series.

Perhaps when I have more time I shall be more elaborate on this subject, until then.

Farewell,

KJTsion

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't get why the preacher was left behind. He said knowing isn't the same as believeing. What does that mean?

I know Jesus died for me.

I know He was raised from the dead.

I know that faith without works is dead.

I know that you must be baptised in the Holy Spirit

What am I missing? :b: