• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/02/1983

I have a lot going on. My apartment was infested with roaches, my mom who has a mental illness made my safe place a place of uncertain hell. (I do t k ow how each day will go there). My ILS(Supporting Living Services) worker is having issues that's affecting me, my sister's car broken in the middle of a 4 way intersection. I stopped reading my Bible for 5 days. And on top of all that, I'm trying to get ready for an art show that start in October but the deadline is in August. I have no idea what to do, or how to do it I have been feeling like crying for months. What do I do?

• Praying! 2

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,773
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Wow!  Your in the midst of a crisis -- and the first thing I have to ask -- Do you believe in Jesus as your Lord and Savior?  I didn't see that in your post so I'm asking just so I know.

As far as Roaches are concerned -- get Boric Acid and that's the non-toxic way to deal with them quickly and speedily.

https://www.amazon.com/Boric-Acid-Roach-Ant-Killer/dp/B00F598N1Y/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1527671603&sr=8-3&keywords=boric+acid+roach+killer

As far as your Mom is concerned -- as she's struggling with mental illness, what do her doctors suggest?  and what kind of illness is she dealing with specifically?

In the middle of your crisis -- do you have a church home?  Or a strong woman believer that you can talk with -- to get some counseling?

God bless you,

George