IGNORED

old weaknesses

Guest Falling

Guest Falling

You guys know I went through a lot this year, well I just got out of the hospital, it was serious. My husbands' near death now this and God has mercifully restored us and blessed our family.

I know God has answered my prayers and is with me, forgiving me and teaching me daily, my husband too.

My prayer and help request is that even through all this I am still having nagging thoughts, I down right yell out for satan to leave me alone and pray for God to remove this temptation. I will be ending my job soon and thankfully I don't have to work with the person I sinned with anymore, but something about this deadline is making me remember things.

I guess saying good bye seems sentimental, I want nothing more than my marriage reborn and his too. I don't want to be the reason someone would go to hell. I don't want to cause any trouble. My husband is supportive and forgiving, God has restored me and given me time (in the hospital) to concentrate on him.

So now that I am home why is it bombarding me all over again? Will it end when I never see him again or is this an agony I must fight all my life???? I feel my weakness is exposed to satan and is ready for his fancy to torment me whenever my mind wonders from God help

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  340
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Falling, Satan knows our weaknesses and he knows when we are most vulnerable too. You have been through a lot that has tried, and hopefully, strengthened your faith. Satan also knows that you becoming stronger in the Lord, so he is being even more diligent in trying to distract yoiu from pleasing God. Yelling at Satan to leave you alone only instigates him to torment you more.

James 4:7 says ''Submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.'' Notice, it tells us to first give God the control of the situation. In doing so, resisting the devil requires very little effort on our part ... for the Bible also said ''Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world''... furthermore, the Bible says ''I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me''. The victory over this situation will come when you set you mind on things above, as the Bible tells us to do. It is not possible to think of one thing at a time, so choose what you want to think about.. submit your mind and thoughts to the Lord.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

May the Lord strengthen you in heart and in resolution. May he bring you peace and comfort in every aspect of your life. +

Guest Falling

Thank you for your prayers and support, today's been another day of resistance.

I can tell when I try to do it myself and when I rely on God it is hard though.

Praise God we don't have to wonder alone in the dark we have his spirit to renew us and these chats to support us.

I thank God for this site and all of you.