• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  168
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  394
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/28/1983

Luke 10:19-20 English Standard Version (ESV)
19 Behold, I have given you (you Christian, reading your bible) authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you. 
20 Nevertheless, do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven.?

Notice it says "all the power of the enemy" so that even includes Satan himself.

This is something that all Christians can do - I forgot to say that. Someone pointed that out to me and it is true.

Feel like you have a bad spirit or demon in your house. Say this:
"In Jesus name and by his blood, I command you evil spirits and demons be gone, in Jesus name!"
Click your fingers or tap your foot to give you extra faith. Then say:
"Thank you Father that they have gone" - believe they have gone as you do this.

Do it calmly - it is the belief that is important so it does not matter how loud you do it - as long as your belief shifts the spirits in the heavenlies.

The more you practice this and try to believe, the more it will work.

You can use this kind of stuff for spiritual strongholds in your mind also.
Strong hold buster. Write this down and read it once a day for a month (believe again) and your stronghold will go:

In Jesus name I smash it to pieces the lie that I can be at peace and smoke cigarettes as my body is a temple of the holy Spirit. In Jesus name I will not smoke! 
Thank you Father for getting me off cigarettes, now I will have peace, more money and many other benefits like being a better witness.
Amen

It helps to use relevant scripture within the stronghold buster.

Bless ya!

Edited by Sharky and George
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

We have been given power of attorney to use the Name of Jesus in our battle against the enemy of God and man, and in any thing we want from God as long as it aligns itself with the promises of the Father and Jesus.

• Thumbs Up 1