• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  140
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Brothers and sisters, please take a look:

The Hebrew verb "to anoint" is transliterated as "mashah".

The above word is found in 1 Kings 19:15-16. 

3 people were to be anointed. ELISHA, JEHU and HAZAEL. Keep in mind the word "to anoint"! MESSIAH!!!!!!!!!! MEANS THE ANOINTED ONE!!!!!!!!!!

Now, in the cases of ELISHA and JEHU there is something that really stands out when one reads 2 Kings. 

In the case of ELISHA it is 2 Kings 2:24.

In the case of JEHU it is 2 Kings 10:14.

Let's PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!! THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS MERCIFUL AND JUST!!!!!!!!!!! HE!!!!!!!!!!!! WOULD NEVER LET injustice to happen! That is the reason these verses should make us think and do research. And by MERCY OF THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!! i believe that there is a hidden message in Those Verses. It is the number 42! 

If we go to MATTHEW 1, that is the very first theme that we see. That is what The New Testement starts with! It is 3 times 14, which is 42!

Now, after noticing the pattern with ELISHA and JEHU i tried looking for it for HAZAEL as well. And let's look at 2 Kings 8:9 - that is where the pattern is found again! There are very few Verses written about HAZAEL, let's keep that in mind! That is what makes finding a specific number associated with him very unlikely!

We need to think and investigate This Verse to see 42! HAZAEL brought 40 "camel loads" of gifts. That is 40. He had one gift in his hand. That is 41. Where is the gift #42? That was the gift that ELISHA brought for HAZAEL. It was the information - the anointing. 

The 2 of them met and brought 42 gifts in total to the meeting! Then we need to pay attention to The Verse 2 Kings 8:12.

Now, in order not to sin i need to be careful with the way i phrase what i say. 

There is no single human that is innocent. Every single one of us is guilty! GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT AND SUPREME!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAS THE RIGHT TO JUDGE everyone! It is to our sinful minds someone could look innocent, although they are not!

That is what we observe here. Normally, as mindless, clueless sinners, we would say that the people mentioned in 2 Kings 2: 24, 2 Kings 10:14 and in 2 Kings 8:12 are innocent, although, no person is innocent: Lamentations 3:37-39! Pay attention to 3:38!

And what could be the meaning behind everything that we observe here? 

SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!! WHO!!!!!!!!!! IS TRULY INNOCENT DIED FOR us! And that has been predicted in The Old Testament and hidden in Those Verses!

And, ofcourse, the 3 of them, JEHU, ELISHA and HAZAEL were anointed! That points us to THE BLESSED ANOINTED!!!!!!!!!!! THE MESSIAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by justme007