IGNORED

Any Messianic Jews here?

Guest Zayit
:b:Just wondering if there are any Messianic Jews here?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:emot-hug:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Zayit..did your flight come in a little late. Haha :21:Welcome ..and warm hugs.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sort of, I been trying for months to get on here,George changed the forum and I didn't remember the password from the email I used way back when I signed up in 2001. :P So I just resigned to be a newbie again. :wub:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

And the call is made in compassion for both.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know it is :)

Guest SnoodLady

I completely agree with the 'don't make distinctions' thing - 100%. I know what the Bible says about the "First Born" and I know He wouldn't toss out the rest of His Children for not being quote, unquote..."First Born" and while we're on the subject...one may not be able to or wish to use Adam and Eve as an argument or even Noah, but there's no denying the Exodus Crowd was not complied solely of "First Born", so I love you all as He loves you all and I hope we all can simply be Believers in Yeshua (or what spelling you prefer), right yawl :b: ?! I have the greatest repect for those who know of their Jewish Heritage and feel they are a guiding light in their ways of Worship!

Please note: I can be a soapbox, toe-stepping Artist at times, but I try never to get too big for my britches and I'm not too proud to be corrected - though I'd like it handed to me with a gentle tongue, if possible :-}!