• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

What is a Snake Dream means?

This depends on the context. Jesus, for example, compared Himself with the serpent that Moses arose in the desert:

• John 3:14,15 -> "But even as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, so that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,323
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  5

I was able to interpret one of my dreams so I’ll give it to you, so maybe it can help you with yours, if it’s one that has an interpretation. I prayed to God for help interpreting this one. 

Dream- It was night out, and I was hanging outside a house party with some unidentifiable friends. We were hanging around a parked car laughing and talking , and you could here the music coming from the house as people were walking around coming and going. 

Then something swept over everything and those people outside became my enemy wanting to kill me. (Scary) So I ran. Next,  I found myself walking  through a city and I got to a certain house or building and I climbed up through the window. It was a safe place as if I had the owners permission to be there. I decided to take a shower so I turned it on and could hear the water running.

Standing there listening to the water a gay man I know in real life appeared and proposed to me on one knee with a ring. (Scary) They feeling was shock and disgust, because I wondered “how did you get in here!? I was upset.

Interpretation- I was once of the world and the world loves it own. In times of trouble I ran to Jesus, and he has a safe place I could  run to hide. I didn’t walk through a door I climbed up to get there. The shower water represented my baptism and being in Gods safe place. 

Even after we are in Gods safe place Satan will try to tempt us. The Gay man proposing represented the Lies Satan tells while offering us seemingly good things, and while we are minding our own business. 

Edited by Hopefully