• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  957
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,632
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

13 hours ago, Xethea said:

I mainly use it to just sell and advertise my books. Other than that, once in awhile i post things about God and truth. Less than that, some people i know refuse not to contact me any other way, so i talk to them there. But it is not used to put out personal things about myself. I don't show pictures of anything there except for my books, i dont put my birthday or my favorite things or my age, i cant put where i graduated because i didnt grow up in school anyway, -it's just for business. Other than that, Facebook is a popular tool they may use one day on us christians to persecute us, going back on old comments and such to know we believed in God. They check what you say. Facebook is easy for people to hack as well. I stay out of it personally.

And the "they" includes today's employer, today's school administrator, today's teacher, as well as today's school bullies, and today's  neighborhood watch, plus tomorrow's potential employer, tomorrow's potential school,  even church for that matter.