America

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  172
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

United Airlines has a good special running right now from the U.S. to Israel. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmmmm....I can't seem to find that special on United Airlines. :blink:

I'm taking any donations for my family and I to go to Israel and move there. Wanna be the first to donate Dan??? :24: Just think How blessed you'd be if you sent some Zionists back to Israel where WE BELONG!!! :) Blessings..Ahavah

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.20

Ditto to that. Because i have been paying out the wazoo to the US government in Taxes (and I make less than $9,000 a year and I'm in college with federal loans that are having an interest rate increase...meaning I'll be paying more money back to the government than what they gave me) i can't afford to go to Israel. If you want me there so bad, I can give you the address to where you can send the plane ticket.

Ditto to that. Because i have been paying out the wazoo to the US government in Taxes (and I make less than $9,000 a year and I'm in college with federal loans that are having an interest rate increase...meaning I'll be paying more money back to the government than what they gave me) i can't afford to go to Israel. If you want me there so bad, I can give you the address to where you can send the plane ticket.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey..I asked first. Send me..send me!!!!! :blink::)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

Apparently you have not grasped this concept that God has not called me there yet. You know who God is, correct?

You completely dropped the fact that the book of Hosea destroys your belief as does historical fact. The early church believed the Jews mentioned in the study of eschatology (which extends beyond Revelation and Daniel incase you were wondering) were literal Jews, not the church. It was not until the Roman Catholic church that we begin to see your belief. Care to respond, or can

Its simple SJ. I don't believe we are in the end times and I think people tread on it far too much. Appearently you see all of this Israel stuff as a sign of the end. Thats fine. I just peronally dont believe we are gonna see "Left Behind" played out anytime soon. Thats just me. None of that is what this rather testy debate is really about for me though. Frankly I am just a bit put off out how you have now on several posts gone out of your way to create "what if America did this or that scenereos". You did this on another thread about America, oil and the Saudis a few weeks back. If you read my posts you would know that I require any country to be "JUST' before I am loyal to it. I believe America has been more than just to Israel. If it was a Nazi-style state I would leave but its not. When it was, it corrected itself from within. (cival war) It is a nation that has faults but amongst other nations sizes up very well in it's sence of justice.(over and above actually) I read these posts and I'm truely sick of all of the quickness to judge America and Bush.. It gets old. America takes too much dung from the rest of the world for being so pro-Israel to not be respected by those who do support the Jewish state. I don't love America more than God but neither do I feel led by God to renounce my patiotism. You can't seem to leave it at a mere critisizm of Bush. You just have to go on about how you won't hesitate to turn on America for Israel but yet you don't mind taking what America has to offer. Most of your threads in the past have been great. You really lost me on this one . You know good and well that America is not gonna attack Israel. You also know that with a push of a few buttons Israel could dust most of its enemies in that region and in a few minutes. So why all of this "I'll turn on America dung"? Your not a flaming liberal. But you are saying the same things liberals say but just from the other side. Try some patients and loyalty.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

Hmmmmm....I can't seem to find that special on United Airlines. 

I'm taking any donations for my family and I to go to Israel and move there. Wanna be the first to donate Dan???  Just think How blessed you'd be if you sent some Zionists back to Israel where WE BELONG!!!  Blessings..Ahavah

If you want it that bad you will get a second job. Or third if necessary.

Its called footing your own bill.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.20

Its simple SJ. I don't believe we are in the end times and I think people tread on it far too much

Who here said anything about being in the end times? You are the first and only person to bring it up. Also, we are in the end times and we have been in the end times since Pentecost. The New Testament era is considered the "end times".

Appearently you see all of this Israel stuff as a sign of the end. Thats fine.

Can you quote me on that? Can you show me where I even hinted at that?

I just peronally dont believe we are gonna see "Left Behind" played out anytime soon.

Neither do I but that's irrelevant to the debate.

When it was, it corrected itself from within. (cival war) It is a nation that has faults but amongst other nations sizes up very well in it's sence of justice.(over and above actually) I read these posts and I'm truely sick of all of the quickness to judge America and Bush.. It gets old.

What does this have to do with the Jews being chosen? Supposedly since America is so great they aren't chosen?

America takes too much dung from the rest of the world for being so pro-Israel to not be respected by those who do support the Jewish state. I don't love America more than God but neither do I feel led by God to renounce my patiotism. You can't seem to leave it at a mere critisizm of Bush. You just have to go on about how you won't hesitate to turn on America for Israel but yet you don't mind taking what America has to offer.

I have always thought that and so did my dad who fought for America. Take your Patriotism somewhere else bud. There is a difference between patriotism and fanaticism. When you tell us to stop criticizing Bush's policies (which stink) you show yourself to be a brainwashed republican. Now I challenge you again, you find one thread where someone defended Bush better than I did.

You really lost me on this one . You know good and well that America is not gonna attack Israel. You also know that with a push of a few buttons Israel could dust most of its enemies in that region and in a few minutes. So why all of this "I'll turn on America dung"? Your not a flaming liberal. But you are saying the same things liberals say but just from the other side. Try some patients and loyalty.

My loyalty is to Israel, not to the US. Again, Israel was and is the only nation founded by God, thus I must be loyal to it. Apparently you keep missing this concept. Also, no one ever thought an American president would come out and support Hamas as a legitimate force...but Bush did yesterday. So don't think it's too far fetched for America to cut it's ties with Israel.

You're the one complaining about us being more loyal to Israel and the US. If you hate it so much and can't stand it, then send us over there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hmmmm...you sound like the rest of this world telling me to get 3 jobs. Yeah..sounds like a good idea. Then I won't have to stay at home and take care of my 3 children. I wouldn't have to wake up early every morning to change diapers or get breakfast anymore. I won't have to homeschool either. Wow...the possiblities are endless. I can send my 11 year old to school, my 2 year old off to daycare, and possibly my 2 month old also. The system is great for Daycare. I can just let other people raise and train my kids. Why do they need Godly morals anyway? They don't need Godly instruction from me. I think our school system is doing a great job in developing healthy attitudes in our young children. Why would I want my children to miss out on all those advantages? I'd really love to work a night shift too, so I wouldn't have to sleep with my husband at all. He snores anyway. HAHAHa. So yeah..You are absoultly right..I do need a couple of jobs so I can save up to go to Israel...Well..then again..why go to Isreal when I'm working so much and making SO MUCH MONEY? But...then again, I'm working just to pay off daycare. It's ok, at least I'd fit in the society of working women. I'm excited. Thank you so much for slapping me with reality. Blesings to you.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  1,091
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

And yes, my loyalty has always been to Israel first. If Israel and the US get into a fight, diplomatic or otherwise, I think it's been proven who's side God picks...so I'd much rather play for the winning team.

Do you live in Israel or do you enjoy the benifits of living in the U.S.?. You make it sound like the only reason America exists is to cater to Israel. God picks the side who is just. He didn't always pick Israel. He allowed them to be destroyed and to be put into captivity. I understand your beliefs about End-Times but they can be challenged. The majority of Americans elected Bush. If Bush is doing mean stuff to Israel then Israel should have no more dealings with America. This would include accepting money and military hardware. If your loyalty to Israel comes first, you should be living there and ready to fight and die for it. And why would you wan't anything from America. You should demand that the Israeli government stop accepting any American taxpayer's dollars because as you put it, America is not on God's team because they elected a now anti- Israeli leader. If their not on God's team the only other team they can be running plays for is Satan's. Don't take money from the Devil.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I 100% agree with that.

But, for me, I am a Christian living in America. I do not hold such a strict allegiance to any nation. If God wants to pluck me up and plant me in Bangladesh to get out the gospel I want to be free and without hesitation to do so.

Decided that this topic "profiteth not."

Edited by Trust & Obey

I would love nothing more than to return to my fathers homeland and live in peace. And I will when Yeshua leads us home. You act as if I have a choice here. I have Jewish blood, was named in a Jewish synogogue, raised by Yiddish grandparents, from a south Bronx buiding in the projects. But since I was not born according to 'rabbinical' standards I am considered a goy. Yes, my father impregnatged then married a shitzka. A beautiful one at that. But, my dilema is my own people reject my existance. My own nation refuses to let me live at home

They shut you out. America is your home. American Vet cemetaries or full of great men who died to give you freedom. Are there any Irsaeli Vet cemetaries full of such men? No ...they won't even let you in. What have they ever done for you? I know American Jews(5.2 million) that would be put off by this thinking. God is not all about a piece of Real Estate. He dosen't live in Israel.

Actually, God does have a special affinity for that "little piece of Real Estate" called Israel.

And, God does dwell there is a special way.

Psa 9:11 Sing praises to the LORD, which dwelleth in Zion: declare among the people his doings.