Face book inadequacy

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

Believe it or not. This is an actual social issue now. 

Basically people  are putting up pics or snippets of their life online-having fun pics,romantic pics etc.  Other people are seeing these and feeling inadequate or unhappy about their own lives of relationships . 

Problem is this -these pictures only show snippets.  1 second in time.  The reality may be their lives or relationships are far less happy than the pictures show but people dont know that and are becoming  depressed  or even having relationship issues because of the fantasy portrayed by the pictures.

Pretty much shows the dangers of covering and making comparisons in this case someone else's life.

20190323_141253.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  191
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's. Exodus 20.

12 For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.

13 And one of the company said unto him, Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me.

14 And he said unto him, Man, who made me a judge or a divider over you?

15 And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth. Luke 12