• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,140
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Not me said:

“reckon ourselves dead unto sin and alive unto God”

This scripture and the beauty of the experience in believing; and all we have to do is "reckon" (to account, calculate; regard as fact) ourselves dead... is becoming a bedrock of my prayer life and walk in freedom, unlike any other scripture. Oh for the fullness of the revelation of our deaths in Christ!

Thank You, Jesus

When Christ died on the cross He took us to death with Him, by being joined in His death, His death becomes ours.

We are crucified with Christ. Reinforcement we no longer live, but Christ lives in us. Sovereign Lord, Reign in us.

This truth is the foundation of our salvation in Christ. It is to the degree this truth is apprehended or made real in ones life will they be able to walk in newness of life.

"The Faith that dives deep into their death in Christ, is the Faith that is fed the most and grows." 

This truth is a growing into. For there always is a greater death ahead of us which by virtue of that death there is always a greater freedom and joy waiting for us to experience.

Let us run toward this joy and freedom with our whole hearts that we might get an abundant welcome. 

To me, the very sobering reality of the above underlined warns and prepares the heart to follow Jesus' example of absolute surrender and submission to His Father's Will.

Humility and death are in their very nature one: humility is the bud; in death, the fruit is ripened to perfection. Humility leads to perfect death.—Humility means the giving up of self, and the taking of the place of perfect nothingness before God. Jesus humbled Himself and became obedient unto death. Andrew Murray

Yes! let us run hard, toward this joy set before us, pulling up all the stops, quitting all diversions, that it might be said: All of Christ and none of us.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  514
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,196
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Days Won:  1

51 minutes ago, In Him said:

This scripture and the beauty of the experience in believing; and all we have to do is "reckon" (to account, calculate; regard as fact) ourselves dead... is becoming a bedrock of my prayer life and walk in freedom, unlike any other scripture. Oh for the fullness of the revelation of our deaths in Christ!

Thank You, Jesus

We are crucified with Christ. Reinforcement we no longer live, but Christ lives in us. Sovereign Lord, Reign in us.

"The Faith that dives deep into their death in Christ, is the Faith that is fed the most and grows." 

To me, the very sobering reality of the above underlined warns and prepares the heart to follow Jesus' example of absolute surrender and submission to His Father's Will.

Humility and death are in their very nature one: humility is the bud; in death, the fruit is ripened to perfection. Humility leads to perfect death.—Humility means the giving up of self, and the taking of the place of perfect nothingness before God. Jesus humbled Himself and became obedient unto death. Andrew Murray

Yes! let us run hard, toward this joy set before us, pulling up all the stops, quitting all diversions, that it might be said: All of Christ and none of us.

Wow! What a mouth full!

Wow,  I got no words to say but,  Wow!

The doors of Heaven have been opened wide to you. 

“Walk before Me and be thou perfect” says the God of love to all those that would have a heart willing to pay this price. 

Blessings as we come to know by experience the truth of this truth. That this truth to “reckon ourselves dead unto sin and alive unto God” is indeed the most blessed and awesome command ever given for in it is the all of our salvation in Christ. 

Oh as our hearts cry out for the simplicity of the Gospel of Christ that says;

”all of Him and nothing of me”

As each day we grow into a deeper and deeper understanding by experience of this truth,  our hearts rejoice and exploded at the hope of the knowledge of Him that is to come. 

Blessings, 

Jumping for joy in Christ, Not me 

• Praise God! 2