• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,140
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Not me said:

Just loves them;

As we walk with God we all have found ourselves in difficult situations not knowing, confused, doubting, pressed as it were from all sides. Knowing God is at work, doing something, that we know not what. But still our hearts and our faith desire after Him, so to Him we look. The peace, the joy, the satisfaction the heart finds in such a rest in God. When the heart rests from it’s own, into the heart that just loves them.

This fullness of God’s heart towards mankind was expressed in the giving of Christ to mankind. So with this full assurance of faith in His Gift of love to and for us, can we trust, hope, love and have faith in this One who died to set us free from ourselves so we might be created anew, in righteousness, by righteousness, for righteousness Himself. 

So it is with a heart that would turn to the One who just loves them, we turn to all goodness, all righteousness, all love,  and every good thing, for therein is God, there to be found. 

Blessings to all, on their journey to the One who just loves them. 

Much love in Christ, Not me 

Don’t you just love it when a poster speaks into your heart what the Lord was just speaking, during your pondering before Him minutes before? (In the shorter version, but the nuts and bolts the same).

Trust is synonymous with entering into His Rest on this mile-marker in my journey. When we have given our all, to the best of our knowledge and ability, for His all. It begs the question, are we ready for His Baptism? Just saying...let us go on to perfection...for therein is God, there to be found.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,188
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

31 minutes ago, In Him said:

Don’t you just love it when a poster speaks into your heart what the Lord was just speaking, during your pondering before Him minutes before? (In the shorter version, but the nuts and bolts the same).

Trust is synonymous with entering into His Rest on this mile-marker in my journey. When we have given our all, to the best of our knowledge and ability, for His all. It begs the question, are we ready for His Baptism? Just saying...let us go on to perfection...for therein is God, there to be found.

As God makes Himself more real and more real to you in your innermost being, you will discover that of a truth “in Him is all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge”. Your heart will rejoice as never before, your love will abound to all and you will know of a surety, this is not your native country and  you  are a stranger in a strange land. 

Blessings,

Much love in Christ, Not me  

Edited by Not me
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1