unworthyservant

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  645
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  0

I'm sure many remember as a child singing "This Little Light of Mine", I'm gonna let it shine. It's a classic and even as adults we'd be well served to remember that the best thing we can do is to let our light shine right where we are. And it'll shine even brighter if we could only hold it up with the faith of a child. Sometimes we tend to make a big deal of what God actually wants or requires of us but at the heart of the matter is a simple truth that we learned as children. It's simply that He wants His children to let His love shine through their lives in their own corner of the world. And when we let our lights shine through our daily lives then others can see God's love in action. There's so many theories on Evangelism in these days of instant gratification media that it's easy to forget that the best way to reach people is still letting our lights shine brightly to everyone everyday. And when you feel that you can't make a difference by yourself, just remember, all the darkness in the universe can't extinguish the light of one single lamp.

• Thumbs Up 1