• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,048
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

1 CORINTHIANS 4:2 let a man so account of us as of the ministers of CHRIST and stewards of the mysteries of GOD  4:3  moreover it is --- REQUIRED IN STEWARDS --- that a man be found faithful

PSALM 119:138 thy testimonies that thou hast commanded are righteous and very faithful  119:86 all thy commandments are faithful they persecute me wrongfully help thou me 

Galatians 4:3 so then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham  GENESIS 26:5 because that Abraham obeyed MY voice and kept MY charge MY commandments MY statutes and MY laws 

1 CORINTHIANS 11:1 be you followers of me even as I also am of CHRIST  

1 CORINTHIANS 4:16 WHEREFORE I BESEECH YOU BE YOU FOLLOWERS OF ME  4:17  for this cause have I sent unto you Timotheus who is my beloved son and --- faithful in THE LORD --- who shall bring you into remembrance of my ways which be in CHRIST as I teach every where and in every church

PSALM 119:14 I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies as much as in all riches 119:15 I will meditate in thy precepts and have --- RESPECT UNTO THY WAYS --- 119:27 make me to understand the way of thy precepts so shall I talk of thy wonderful works  119:30 I have chosen --- THE WAY OF TRUTH --- thy judgements have I laid before me 

PROVERBS 4:11 I have taught thee in the way of wisdom I have led thee in right paths  8:20 I lead in the way of righteousness in the midst of the paths of judgement  9:6 forsake the foolish and live and go in the way of understanding 

*********PROVERBS 21:16 THE MAN THAT WANDERETH OUT OF THE WAY OF UNDERSTANDING SHALL REMAIN IN THE CONGREGATION OF THE DEAD********

1 JOHN 2:6 HE THAT SAITH HE ABIDETH IN HIM OUGHT HIMSELF SO TO WALK EVEN AS HE WALKED  PROVERBS 8:13 COUNSEL IS MINE AND SOUND WISDOM I AM UNDERSTANDING I HAVE STRENGTH

LOVING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST 

• Loved it! 1