• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/16/1998

Remember this. All because of Jesus Christ, his resources and his amazing grace:

1.) A current relationship can be transformed from bad to good

2.) An existing email address's intention and purpose can change

3.) A existing Google account's intention and purpose can change 

4.) An existing account's name, date of birth, intention and purpose can change 

All of these four things can have huge transformation through the blood of Jesus, no matter what single thing occurred at the start, throughout or at the current moment and no matter the original intent and purpose. 

With forgiveness, repentance to the best you can, prayer and asking for the impossible - also in prayer, God is able to restore those things, transform this things and change their intention, purpose and new meaning in his grace no matter what, in order for those things to exist in a godly setting 

It is why God can fix things, turn bad things into good, turn sinful things into non-sinful things, and so on. Nothing is higher or richer than the huge ability that he has. Nothing is ever impossible with God. No matter what we do to repent in the best way possible, we still need to come to Christ, ask for cleansing and keep moving. 

For instance, with the things that I have been through, whether they relate to me and/or other people, nothing will ever be hard for God. I have worked my hardest, but life is tough - as I often find myself talking to christ via my own mouth. 

Edited by Cory Henry
A bit more to add