• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Hi all,  

Just finished watching the movie COURAGEOUS (Made in 2011) for the second time.  I enjoyed it the first time, but really  am thankful for it having watched a second time.

It is a Kendricks Brothers production, another very good movie with a bold declaration of God's will for His own servants. Might also be a really good tool to share with any family, perhaps especially with younger men.

I have found it an encouragement to me, even at my age, to be looking for, noting, and using by example as well as by sharing for my own use, the passages  within God's word that pertain to men's responsibility to  their children and wife under the headship of our Lord Jesus.  Besides that it is a good movie well done.

War Room ( Made in 2015 ) is also one of their movies.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I like their movies. They get better with every one to. My favorite was probably a tossup between fireproof and courageous.

The only thing I can say negative about them was facing the Giants had a bit of a prosperity gospel message in it. Not enough to ruin the movie I don't think, but it was there. It was not in any of the other movies, so it may not necessarily have been intentional, either.