• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  168
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  394
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/28/1983

You need to remember how good it feels to just be yourself and not try and impress people.

Just relax and know that Jesus loves you and that is all that matters.

The enemy will try and delude you with lies like making you think you are on TV. This lie and many like it, are to hurt you and others around you as it makes you proud and self conscious. This is the kind of lie that the enemy will give you and you will be more vulnerable to believing it if you have mental health problems.

When you come back to the facts that it is only worth living for Jesus and not cheese, it feels amazing and refreshing.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
John 14:6 ESV

You need to know the Word of God and stand on the Word of God. The Word of God is the facts that we need to live by.

You need people but the right people around you too. Dont isolate yourself. Chatting and sharing your heart with Christian people you trust will help you. It helps me so much to have company.

Whoever isolates himself seeks his own desire; he breaks out against all sound judgment.
Proverbs 18:1 ESV

Edited by Sharky and George
Added important bit
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.42

1 hour ago, Sharky and George said:

You need to remember how good it feels to just be yourself and not try and impress people.

Just relax and know that Jesus loves you and that is all that matters.

The enemy will try and delude you with lies like making you think you are on TV. This lie and many like it, are to hurt you and others around you as it makes you proud and self conscious. This is the kind of lie that the enemy will give you and you will be more vulnerable to believing it if you have mental health problems.

When you come back to the facts that it is only worth living for Jesus and not cheese, it feels amazing and refreshing.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
John 14:6 ESV

You need to know the Word of God and stand on the Word of God. The Word of God is the facts that we need to live by.

Thats how you look after your mental health. As a Christian I find that I read the Word (a spiritual thing) and then find myself putting a jacket potatoe in the oven, with salad and then doing running club after the food (a physical thing).

You need people but the right people around you too. Dont isolate yourself. Chatting and sharing your heart with Christian people you trust will help you. It helps me so much to have company.

Whoever isolates himself seeks his own desire; he breaks out against all sound judgment.
Proverbs 18:1 ESV

What was the question you had?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  07/01/1999

I don't understand the part about cheese??