• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/09/1984

Due to Original Sin, man is born a liar.  He is born in a state that is apart from God.  In some understanding of baptism, an exorcism takes place. (I am trying to keep this non-denominational.)    Someone was in a sinful state, and may have been of "Some other Spirit."  They are baptized and have the spirit of God. 

Spirits may have been in someone's subconscious, in general, spirit effect motivations.  Someone of a "Anti-Christ Spirit" for example, may have had a certain character, and tended to do or say very specific things. Someone of a Jezebel Spirit may have had a particular character, and was prone to doing or saying specific things.  Someone of a Spirit of Prostitution may have been on tinder?  

Therefore I want you to know that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus be cursed," and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit has a character.  God has a character.  Some people may have tried to change the character of God.  Understanding the character of God is important.  There is a difference between God of the Bible and the Prophets and Joseph Smith's Jesus.  Joseph Smith, for example, was a Freemason, and when we really dig into Mormon theology, there is hints of Gnosticism.  Joseph Smith worked to "Correct The Prophets."  What Jesus was someone serving? 

Spirits have dwelt in the subconscious.  An average man going about his life may not have been aware of spirits.  Given he was in sin, there may have been some spirits in his subconscious.  In Kundilini Yoga or Shadow Integration,
Carl Jung,  someone was trying to, outside of God, tap into the subconscious.  What did they find?  They may have become a "More Possessed person."  

• We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. (2 Corinthians 10:5) 
  • then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind.  (Philippians 2:2) 

Someone who was possess may have been listening to something.  They became more "One Mind" with something not God. 

Someone who is a Bond Servant of Christ, found God, and is working in obedience.  God has a character.

Article:  Understanding and Growing in Faith

Given I was comparing and contrasting different spiritualism, how someone views "The Soul" may be very important. 

Article:  Soul Development

A Soul is a person.  You are a soul.  Given a King had 50 Souls, he had 50 persons.  When the term "Master Soul" or an understanding of more than one soul has come up, it was leading into possession. 

We have 7 Spirits in Isaiah and 7 Spirits in Revelations.

Article:  Got Questions - Seven Spirits.

We have 7 Jewish Souls in Zohar/Talmud/Kabbalah.

Article:  Seven Jewish Souls. 

Who is right?  A Kabbalist Jewish Rabbi or Isaiah and John of Patmos?  In general, this is how Satan has worked.  He has painted over things.  In Truth, we know there are seven Spirits.  Satan may have painted over something that had cause and effect towards deceiving people.  Jesus Christ is the Light and the Truth of the World. 

Possession is a rough topic. 

Edited by Manonfire63

Someone went to Church every day.  Given he was in sin, and unrepentant, he may have had things in his subconscious. 

The 1970's was known for debauchery.  Someone's mom had worldly friends, and they were in sin.  Her friends ended up in what she perceived to be "Good Marriages."   She was unrepentant, and had stumbling blocks keeping her from having more of God. 

Given someone is really growing in Faith, they have a knowledgeable dependence with God.  False beliefs and perceptions or things people may have loved that are not Godly may have been stumbling blocks keeping them from having more of God. 

Edited by Manonfire63

Here is another way to look at possession: 

In other spiritualism someone's body is a vessel.  A vessel for what? 

In Christianity, you Body is a Temple.  God dwells in a man through God's Holy Spirit. 

Christina Aguilera has known to be in "other Spiritualism."  She sang "Genie in a Bottle."  Her body was a vessel?  A Genie would be an Arabic demon that gives wishes like a deal with the devil?  Christina was part of Disney.  What spirit was she of? 

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 4/14/2020 at 10:30 PM, Manonfire63 said:

Due to Original Sin, man is born a liar.  He is born in a state that is apart from God.  In some understanding of baptism, an exorcism takes place. (I am trying to keep this non-denominational.)    Someone was in a sinful state, and may have been of "Some other Spirit."  They are baptized and have the spirit of God. 

It depends i think it is possible to be born with the spirit because of John and i also believe demons can oppress people as children too. I wouldnt say man was born a liar, i would say demons make people sinful explicitly.