Mike Mclees

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth:" I came not to send peace, but a sword."

35 "For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household." Matth 10: 34-36 

What we have here is a very direct statement and comandement of Christ to all who would receive Him As Lord of all.

Jesus said the true church His faithful would be divided from all other religions. 

He said " I am the way the truth  and the life and no man can come to  the Father except by Me." John 14:6

How can anyone  who calls himself a believer be in direct opposition to Him By using His name and preach a false religion that says all religions can be united and walk their induvial faiths.

This is liken to Blaspheme. It comes by the False prophet of the church of Rome who likens to God  upon  the earth. They  preach a double slandered. They  say then you don't have to come to Christ to be of the church by signing and agreement with the papacy to unite.

Jesus said " Blessed are they who are persecuted for my sake." We will be hated of the world not in bed with it. So we must count the cost of those who will follow Him and would die for Him. This will separate the sheep from the goats and the tares from the wheat. Jesus looks for His Bride faithful and true.

Edited by Mike Mclees

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

Revelation 13 -This is the first Beast    9The (antichrist)  That rises out of the sea. Many believe we are in the beginning of the end days described in Revelation. I cannot argue with that. Globalists are wanting to set the stage for the world leader to stand on. mentioned above. He is the hope of all who are antichrist. He will tout the same world religion as that of the false prophet who sits as a prince in the church of Rome. This ie no secret but is an on going ambition right now. He is also talking of world education falling under His leadership. many will  of the church will fall because the disregard  the admonition of God because of willful ignorance like Lambs led to the slaughter. 

Revelation 13- the False Prophet the second beast.

It is important that we recognize that the 7 heads and 10  horns of the antichrist at the beginning of Chapter 13  of the  women which is  called the Great Hoer Rev. 17 is also described as having 7 heads and Ten horns. So she and the Antichrist will sleep in the same bed. Who has been calling for one world religion and education?  The Prince of the Church of Rome is the False Prophet that will join the antichrist. They speak the same language.  Globalization      

Edited by Mike Mclees