IGNORED

what is your take on Tara Reade allegation?

Equippers

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1,214
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  0

i really don't know what to make of it.

i don't know whether to believe her or not

i just watched her interview with Megyn Kelly on Youtube (I strongly recommend you to watch it if you are interested in this matter)

i don't know, there is some inconsistency in her story. For example, she gave a previous interview where she said Joe Biden merely sexually harassed her (by touching her neck and hair or something like that) it was in subsequent interview that she came forward with the sexual assault allegation.

Also Megyn Kelly brought up the fact Tara Reade actually praised Joe Biden on twitter or something, including praising his work with sexual assault survivor.

Another question Megyn Kelly asked her was if she is willing to take a lie detector test like Christine Blase Ford did, initially she seem to reject that, later on she did say she will take one if Joe Biden does. I find this really interesting.

i will say this though, i find many of those on the left seem to have a double standard. One of the things they questioned about Tara Reade is that she maybe biased because she is or was a Bernie supporter. I mean how many of those on the left questioned Christine Blase Ford's affiliation with the Democratic party when she was trying to insert herself into the appointment of a Republican supreme court judge.

what do you think?

Edited by Equippers