• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,059
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

HOLY  CONVERSATION 

1 PETER 1:15  but as  HE  which hath called you is holy so be you holy in all manner of conversation  --1:16-- because it is written -- BE  YOU  HOLY  FOR  I  AM  HOLY 

PHILIPPIANS 1:27  only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of  CHRIST  that whether I come and see you or else be absent I may hear of your affairs that you stand fast in one spirit with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel 

ROMANS 12:1  I beseech you therefore brethren by the mercies of  GOD  that you present your bodies a living sacrifice holy acceptable unto  GOD  which is your reasonable service --12:2--and be not conformed to this world but be you transformed by the renewing of your mind that you --MAY  PROVE-- what is that good and acceptable and perfect --WILL  OF  GOD--

EPHESIANS 4:22  that you put off concerning the former conversation the old man which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts --4:23-- and be renewed in the spirit of your mind  --4:24-- and that you put on the new man which after  GOD  is created in righteousness and true holiness

1 CORINTHIANS 2:16  FOR  WHO  HATH  KNOWN  THE  MIND  OF  THE  LORD  THAT  WE  MAY  INSTRUCT  HIM  --but we have the mind of  CHRIST 

JOHN 6:63  it is the spirit that quickeneth the flesh profiteth nothing the words that I speak unto you they are spirit and they are life 

PSALM 50:23  WHOSO  OFFERETH  PRAISE  GLORIFIETH  ME  AND  TO  HIM  THAT  ORDERETH  HIS  CONVERSATION  ARIGHT  WILL  I  SHOW  THE  SALVATION  OF  GOD 

LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.44

great perspective here

• Group:  Diamond Member

WHAT  MANNER  OF  PERSONS  OUGHT  YOU  TO  BE 

2 PETER 3:10  but the day of   THE  LORD   will come as a thief in the night in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise and the elements shall melt with fervent heat the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up

--3:11-- seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved ---WHAT  MANNER  OF  PERSONS  OUGHT  YOU  TO  BE--- in all holy conversation and godliness 

--3:12-- looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of   GOD   wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved and the elements shall melt with fervent heat 

--3:13-- nevertheless we according to   HIS   promise look for new heavens and a new earth wherein dwelleth righteousness 

--3:14-- wherefore beloved seeing that you look for such things be diligent that you may be found of   HIM   in peace without spot and blameless

1 JOHN 2:15  love not the world neither the things that are in the world --IF-- any man love the world the love of    THE  FATHER   is not in him --2:16-- for all that is in the world the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the pride of life is not of   THE  FATHER   but is of the world  --2:17--  and the world passeth away and the lust thereof --- BUT  HE  THAT  DOETH  THE  WILL  OF  GOD  ABIDETH  FOREVER ---

2 TIMOTHY 1:13  hold fast the form of sound words which thou hast heard of me --IN  FAITH-- and love which is in  CHRIST  JESUS 

1 TIMOTHY 4:6  if thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things thou shalt be a good minister of   JESUS  CHRIST   nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine whereunto thou hast attained 

2 TIMOTHY 2:2 and the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses the same commit thou to faithful men who shall be able to teach others also 

--2:3--THOU  THEREFORE  ENDURE  HARDNESS  AS  A  GOOD  SOLDIER  OF  JESUS  CHRIST  --2:4-- NO  MAN  THAT  WARRETH  ENTANGLETH  HIMSELF  WITH  THE  AFFAIRS  OF  THIS  LIFE  THAT  HE  MAY  PLEASE  HIM  WHO  HATH  CHOSEN  HIM  TO  BE  A  SOLDIER

TRUSTING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST 

2 CORINTHIANS 1:12  for our rejoicing is this the testimony of our conscience that in simplicity --AND  GODLY  SINCERITY-- not with fleshly wisdom but by the grace of  GOD  we have had our conversation in the world and more abundantly to you-ward 

1 CORINTHIANS 2:5  that your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men but in the power of   GOD   --2:6-- howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect yet not the wisdom of this world nor of the princes of this world that come to naught 

--2:7-- but we speak the wisdom of   GOD   in a mystery even the hidden wisdom which   GOD   ordained before the world unto our glory 

JEREMIAH 8:9 THE  WISE  MEN  ARE  ASHAMED  THEY  ARE  DISMAYED  AND  TAKEN  LO  THEY  HAVE  REJECTED  THE  WORD  OF  THE  LORD  --- AND  WHAT  WISDOM  IS  IN  THEM ---

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  2,266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.50
  • Content Count:  4,391
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/11/1947

On 6/10/2020 at 7:18 AM, steve morrow said:

HOLY  CONVERSATION 

1 PETER 1:15  but as  HE  which hath called you is holy so be you holy in all manner of conversation  --1:16-- because it is written -- BE  YOU  HOLY  FOR  I  AM  HOLY 

PHILIPPIANS 1:27  only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of  CHRIST  that whether I come and see you or else be absent I may hear of your affairs that you stand fast in one spirit with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel 

ROMANS 12:1  I beseech you therefore brethren by the mercies of  GOD  that you present your bodies a living sacrifice holy acceptable unto  GOD  which is your reasonable service --12:2--and be not conformed to this world but be you transformed by the renewing of your mind that you --MAY  PROVE-- what is that good and acceptable and perfect --WILL  OF  GOD--

EPHESIANS 4:22  that you put off concerning the former conversation the old man which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts --4:23-- and be renewed in the spirit of your mind  --4:24-- and that you put on the new man which after  GOD  is created in righteousness and true holiness

1 CORINTHIANS 2:16  FOR  WHO  HATH  KNOWN  THE  MIND  OF  THE  LORD  THAT  WE  MAY  INSTRUCT  HIM  --but we have the mind of  CHRIST 

JOHN 6:63  it is the spirit that quickeneth the flesh profiteth nothing the words that I speak unto you they are spirit and they are life 

PSALM 50:23  WHOSO  OFFERETH  PRAISE  GLORIFIETH  ME  AND  TO  HIM  THAT  ORDERETH  HIS  CONVERSATION  ARIGHT  WILL  I  SHOW  THE  SALVATION  OF  GOD 

Amen! great post.

Love always, Walter and Debbie

BELIEVING  THE  WORDS  OF  JESUS  CHRIST 

JAMES 3:13  who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you let him show out of --A  GOOD  CONVERSATION--his works with meekness of wisdom 

PROVERBS 2:6  for  THE  LORD  giveth wisdom out of  HIS  MOUTH  cometh knowledge and understanding 

1 CORINTHIANS 1:10  now I beseech you brethren by the name of our  --LORD  JESUS  CHRIST--  that you all speak the same thing and that there be ---NO  DIVISIONS-- among you but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgement 

JEREMIAH 23:22  but if they had stood in  MY  COUNSEL  and caused  MY  people to hear  MY  WORDS  then they should have turned them from their evil way and from the evil of their doings 

ROMANS 10:3  for they being ignorant of  GODS  RIGHTEOUSNESS  and going about to establish their own righteousness have --NOT  SUBMITTED  THEMSELVES  UNTO   THE  RIGHTEOUSNESS  OF  GOD--

PSALM 81:12  so I gave them up unto their own hearts lust and they walked in their own ways 

--81:13-- oh that  MY  people had hearkened unto  ME  and israel had walked in  MY  WAYS

PROVERBS 8:8  all the words of  MY  MOUTH  are in righteousness there is nothing froward or perverse in them 

PROVERBS 8:20  I lead in the way of righteousness in the midst of the paths of judgement 

ACTS 10:34  then peter opened his mouth and said of a truth I perceive that  GOD  is no respecter of persons   --10:35--  but in every nation he that feareth  HIM  and worketh righteousness is accepted with  HIM

PSALM 37:30  the mouth of  THE  RIGHTEOUS  speaketh wisdom and his tongue talketh of judgement