dgolvach

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

It is time to stop legitmizing terrorism as the being the result of Western policies and such. It tends to give the impression that we deserve what we are getting.

AMEN!!!!!! :) I'm sick of hearing about how its somehow our fault. If we get popped again I WILL hold the appeasers responcible. I don't know which is the greater danger, Political Correctness or Islam. I'd bet the Islamonuts who are planning our demise have a good laugh when they read how the stupid(liberal) westerners try to legitimize or make excuses for their (Islamonuts) dirty deeds.....I can just hear them "Wow...all praise be to Allah for giving us such foolish enemies".

Dan

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Beatle fan here as well. Could have done without Yoko. :)

Imagine there's no heaven,

It's easy if you try,

No hell below us,

Above us only sky,

Athieism?

Imagine there's no countries,

It isnt hard to do,

I don't have to imagine, 10000 illegals cross daily.

Imagine all the people

living life in peace...

Oh...GUSH !! How very utopian!

Imagine no possesions,

I wonder if you can,

No need for greed or hunger,

A brotherhood of man,

Imagine all the people

Sharing all the world...

You mean like in Cuba or China? Oh Joy!!!VIVA COMMUNISM!!!!!

You may say Im a dreamer,

but Im not the only one,

No...John...you wern't the only one stoned out of your mind in the 60s

I hope some day you'll join us,

And the world will live as one

Would this require a identifucation mark on our hand or forehead? Hmmmm.

Im glad this was a post Beatles tune. It would have really ruined a great song list.

I love John but he went wacko ...Sorry I prefer Strawberry Fields.

Dan

Guest crazygit

Peace, brothers and sisters

Love is patient, love is kind. Love is not envious, or boastful, or arrogant, or rude. Love does not demand its own way. Love is not quick to anger, nor does love hold grudges. Love does not delight in wrongdoing, misfortune, or gossip, but love rejoices in the truth. Love bears all things, hopes all things, belives all things, endures all thinsgs.

"Do not be overcome with evil, but overcome evil with good"

Please, please, show love to one another, including shiloh.

"That which you do unto the least of my brotehrs, that you do unto me"

God bless, all

CF :)

Love is patient, love is kind. Love is not envious, or boastful, or arrogant, or rude.  Love does not demand its own way.  Love is not quick to anger, nor does love hold grudges.  Love does not delight in wrongdoing, misfortune, or gossip, but love rejoices in the truth.  Love bears all things, hopes all things, belives all things, endures all thinsgs.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

all you need is love.... :)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  161
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

It is because they blend in so well, that they become dangerous.  It is also why I get so tired of the "racist" canard.  It is because the Arab community does not crack down on Hamas, Hezbollah, Al-Quaida, and such that we are in this mess. They Arabs will not destroy, the known terrorists, so it is highly unlikely that they will come forward if they did know anything.  The Arab\Muslim community either needs to deliver up the terrorists in their midst, both the high and low profile groups, or expect their silence and indifference to be indicative of approval of what the terrorists are doing.

So because I haven't done anything about the National Front or other far-right organisations in the UK, am I racist? Am I culpable for the murders of Stephen Lawrence or Anthony Walker? Because Tony Blair/The Pope/G.W. Bush has not spoken out condemning far-right organisations since Anthony Walker's murder, are they implicitly protecting these groups?

:)

So . . . if some man takes your daughter or wife or sister and goes about raping and murdering her -

are you telling me that the Christian thing to do is to let him???!!!

Of course not. I would do whatever was in my power to restrain him and protect my wife/daughter/sister.

I would not, however, resort to murdering anyone I suspected might attempt to commit such a crime.

I'd bet the Islamonuts who are planning our demise have a good laugh when they read how the stupid(liberal) westerners try to legitimize or make excuses for their (Islamonuts) dirty deeds....

OK, please could shiloh357, yod, or any other person who has presented a Zionist viewpoint on this thread, demonstrate that they are not racist by asking dgolvach not to use racist and derogatory language in his posts?

(I will simply point out that no-one is legitimising any form of terrorism. They are just pointing out what has provoked it. Not a single "liberal Westerner" would suggest that bombings are a justifiable response to that provocation.)

Imagine no possesions,

I wonder if you can,

A brotherhood of man,

Imagine all the people

Sharing all the world...

Or Acts 2... or Isaiah 58... or Matthew 6.25-34...

You may say that I'm a dreamer... :24:

Guest shiloh357
QUOTE(nebula)

So . . . if some man takes your daughter or wife or sister and goes about raping and murdering her -

are you telling me that the Christian thing to do is to let him???!!!

Of course not. I would do whatever was in my power to restrain him and protect my wife/daughter/sister.

I would not, however, resort to murdering anyone I suspected might attempt to commit such a crime.

Yes, and no one is advocating murdering someone because they suspect someone to be a terrorist. The example that was given was killing someone in act of causing harm, not killing them on the grounds of suspicion. Nor has anyone suggested that we kill anyone on the grounds of suspicion.

QUOTE(dgolvach)

I'd bet the Islamonuts who are planning our demise have a good laugh when they read how the stupid(liberal) westerners try to legitimize or make excuses for their (Islamonuts) dirty deeds....

OK, please could shiloh357, yod, or any other person who has presented a Zionist viewpoint on this thread, demonstrate that they are not racist by asking dgolvach not to use racist and derogatory language in his posts?

(I will simply point out that no-one is legitimising any form of terrorism. They are just pointing out what has provoked it. Not a single "liberal Westerner" would suggest that bombings are a justifiable response to that provocation.)

1. dglovach is not being racist. "Muslim" is not a race. And he is right. They feed off gullable Westerners who think that the millions murdered/slaughtered by Muslims are the victims of just a small group of radicals. They take great pleasure in the historical illiteracy of people like you. They can pretty much carry out anything they plan to do since so many in the West have been sung to sleep with the "religion of peace" lullaby.

2. As far as pointing out what has provoked terrorism... Muslim terror is not a modern phenomenon. It is not something that just sprung up in the 20th century. Islamic violence against other countries predates America and certainly predates Israel. Only the methods are new. Israel is just a convenient scapegoat. The Arabs blame EVERYTHING on Israel. Even the railway bombings in Spain were blamed on Israel. Of course the West gullably soaks up such trash, and then we have people who obviously don't know the history of the region or the history of the conflict who are all too ready to join the chorus and blame the problems of 500 million Arabs on the existence of 6 million Jews.

3. Whether you realize it or not, by parroting the canard of the Muslim/Arabs who say Israel and the US are at fault, and we are the reason for all the terror, you are legitimising it, especially in their eyes. By saying it was "provoked" you are attributing the cause of terror to someone else other than the terrorists.

QUOTE(dgolvach)

Imagine no possesions,

I wonder if you can,

A brotherhood of man,

Imagine all the people

Sharing all the world...

No, more like communism. Don't even try to pretend that Scripture promotes that ideology.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  161
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

1. dglovach is not being racist.

So the term "Islamonut" is not the slightest bit prejudicial, offensive or derogatory? Would you call a Muslim an "Islamonut" to his face?

Okey. Dokey.

QUOTE(dgolvach)

Imagine no possesions,

I wonder if you can,

A brotherhood of man,

Imagine all the people

Sharing all the world...

No, more like communism. Don't even try to pretend that Scripture promotes that ideology.

So Scripture promotes private possesion, to the benefit of the rich and the detriment of the poor; disunity of man and division of the world?

I'm not talking about communism, I'm talking about how Jesus Christ taught his disciples to live, and how they founded the church. Which is very similar to what that verse portrays... isn't it?

Now the whole group of those who believed were of one heart and soul, and no one claimed private ownership of any possessions, but everything they owned was held in common. With great power the apostles gave their testimony to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and great grace was upon them all. There was not a needy person among them, for as many as owned lands or houses sold them and brought the proceeds of what was sold. They laid it at the apostles

Guest shiloh357
QUOTE(shiloh357 @ Aug 4 2005, 10:28 AM)

1. dglovach is not being racist.

So the term "Islamonut" is not the slightest bit prejudicial, offensive or derogatory? Would you call a Muslim an "Islamonut" to his face?

dglovach is using "Islamonut" to refer to the terrorists, not to all "Muslims." The fact that you automatically thought he was referring to Arabs shows how strong the connection betwen terrorism and Arab Muslims is.

And frankly, the terrorists deserve to be called worse, but the Boards TOS do not allow us to refer to these wastes of human flesh as they truly deserve.

So Scripture promotes private possesion, to the benefit of the rich and the detriment of the poor; disunity of man and division of the world?

I'm not talking about communism, I'm talking about how Jesus Christ taught his disciples to live, and how they founded the church. Which is very similar to what that verse portrays... isn't it?

Now the whole group of those who believed were of one heart and soul, and no one claimed private ownership of any possessions, but everything they owned was held in common. With great power the apostles gave their testimony to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and great grace was upon them all. There was not a needy person among them, for as many as owned lands or houses sold them and brought the proceeds of what was sold. They laid it at the apostles