• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

PERFEFECTION ??

1 JOHN 2:6  he that saith he abideth in  HIM  ought himself also so to walk even as  HE  walked 

JOHN 12:49  for I have not spoken of myself but  THE  FATHER  which sent  ME  HE  gave  ME  a commandment what I should say and what I should speak 

--12:50-- and I know that  HIS  commandment is life everlasting whatsoever I speak therefore even as  THE  FATHER  said unto  ME  SO  I  SPEAK

PROVERBS 8:8  all the words of  MY  MOUTH  are in righteousness there is nothing froward or perverse in them 

--8:20-- I lead in the way of righteousness in the midst of the paths of judgement 

PSALM 119:172  my tongue shall speak of thy word for all thy commandments are righteousness 

PSALM 119:144  the righteousness of thy testimonies is everlasting give me understanding and -- I  SHALL  LIVE --

1 JOHN 1:9  --IF-- we confess our sins  HE  is faithful and just to forgive us our sins --- AND  TO  CLEANSE  US  FROM  ALL  UNRIGHTEOUSNESS ---

1 PETER 2:21  FOR  EVEN  HEREUNTO  WERE  YOU  CALLED  BECAUSE  CHRIST  ALSO  SUFFERED  FOR  US  LEAVING  US  AN  EXAMPLE  THAT  YOU  SHOULD  FOLLOW  AFTER  HIS  STEPS 

--2:22--  WHO  DID  NO  SIN  NEITHER  WAS  --GUILE-- FOUND  IN  HIS  MOUTH 

ROMANS 1:18  for the wrath of  GOD  is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who hold the truth in unrighteousness

PHILIPPIANS 3:12  not as though I had already attained -- EITHER  WERE  ALREADY  PERFECT -- BUT  I follow after if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of  CHRIST  JESUS 

--3:13-- brethren I count not myself to have apprehended but this one thing I do forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forth unto those things which were before 

--3:14-- I  PRESS  TOWARD  THE  MARK  FOR  THE  PRIZE  OF  THE  HIGH  CALLING  OF  GOD  IN  CHRIST  JESUS 

ROMANS 15:16  that I should be the minister of  JESUS  CHRIST  to the gentiles ministering the gospel of  GOD  that the offering up of the gentiles might be acceptable --BEING  SANCTIFIED  BY  THE  HOLY  SPIRIT

JOHN 6:63  it is the spirit that quickeneth --THE  FLESH  PROFITETH  NOTHING-- the words that I speak unto you they are spirit and they are life

HEBREWS 13:12  wherefore  JESUS  also that  HE  might sanctify the people with  HIS  own  blood suffered without the gate 

JOHN 17:17  SANCTIFY  THEM  THROUGH  THY  TRUTH  THY  WORD  IS  TRUTH 

LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  0

Hebrews 10:14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified. (KJV)

For by a single offering he has perfected for all time those who are being sanctified. (ESV)

So Long as we are being sanctified, we remain perfected By His imputed righteousness. So long as we are growing In Christ we remain in his will. Peter writes: For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins. (2 Peter 1:8-9)

So the question is, is your faith being sanctified? Are you growing in the faith or are you stuck in limbo and complacency? This is why God hates complacency so much and will spue out those who are living in lukewarmness. This is why we must hunger and thirst for righteousness. This why we must Grow into the fulness of Christ. Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: (Eph. 4:13) The less of "ME" and the MORE OF "HIM" that is in me, the more we reach the measure and stature of Christ. I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. (Gal. 2:20)