• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,860
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/13/1984

I agree with the idea of replacing a sinful habit with something else that is not sinful. Especially in matters of intimacy, it is necessary to replace physical intimacy with a different kind of intimacy. I think I mentioned developing your spiritual intimacy before (did I? maybe...) by doing Bible studies and praying together. Trust me, it helps!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

Abstinance isn't easy. How much do you love God? It's a sacrifice. God still loves you.

I know there is no good advise in what I said, but aside from "Get married now", I haven't seen any other effective advise. :noidea:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest RJD Servant

Hi Engagedchick 05

If this guy was so great why would he put you in this situation and if you were so great for him why would you choose to degrade your relationship between one another.

Are you Christians then you must choose to stop now.

Come together and tell each other that you are sinning against God and each other and the pure trust of your love has been broken.

Repent together before God kneeling in prayer for you both to choose to live for God now and forever in your relationship.

Then work towards never being alone until you gain your vows before God and man. Sex before marriage is sin and God will not look the other way.

Reaping and sowing comes with it.

Never Never be alone to give in to the sesuality that comes with the Flesh.

Do not become a Stumbling block to one another.

You have 3 months change this now as you will one day want to look back and say we gained victory over this in our life in the beginning and we can gain victory over any thing that will want to come our way to destroy us again.

Do this together and you will be blessed. :thumbsup:

RJD Servant