• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,868
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

57 minutes ago, Sparks said:

Even if Darwinian Evolution were true (it's not), fossils still would not be evidence for it.  Fossils are simply evidence that something has died and it's body was left under the right conditions to make a fossil. 

There was an old man who died and was buried, and 14 years later they dug out the grave to bury his wife beside him.  When they reached the crypt, it was full of water, so they pulled the man's coffin out, and looked inside and he had become a fossil.   Water had been gently flowing through the crypt for some time, but it had been no more than 14 years to make him a fossil.

People have found all kinds of things fossilized, like a cowboy boot with a foot still in it.  So, 4200 years ago in a great flood, there would be no problem in the creation of all kinds of fossils.  Whatever was on earth would have died and been under layers of mud, and in the perfect conditions to become a fossil.  

If you think it takes 'billions of years' to make a fossil, consider it takes just 24 hours to make a fossil in a laboratory.  If you think that the Geologic Column is real, consider the alleged layer order only exists in text books, where it is an artist rendering. Darwinian Evolution is a joke.

You can make your own Geologic Column in seconds in your own kitchen.  Hydrologic sorting occurs in a glass jar when you shake it, as seen below.  Just add dirt, and water.  The agitation will automatically sort the contents every time you shake it and leave the jar on the kitchen counter.   The Geologic Column is another joke.

How long does it take for amber to form/appear with a insect trapped in it?

Edited by BeyondET

• Group:  Royal Member

There was a group in China in 2014 who supposedly traced the origin of insects using only protein genes kind far fetched in my view. 

the insect world is completely metamorphosis, 88% of all insects complete a full metamorphic transformation from one type of insect to another type of insect and the other 12% do a partial transformation.

Edited by BeyondET

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.04
  • Days Won:  8

15 minutes ago, BeyondET said:

How long does it take for amber to form/appear with a insect trapped in it?

Not long. 

Incidentally, you can make your own amber in minutes with tree sap, tin foil and a torch.   Sap is highly flammable so be very careful doing it.  Instead of inserting an insect or a bird feather, why not put in a small picture of Trump?  Then throw it on a beach for a scientist to find.  I guarantee you, some scientist will fall for it, and claim Trump is 'millions of years old.'

• Brilliant! 1

Guest kingdombrat

The Book of Genesis really opens are eyes to many things, and reading the Torah opens them even wider.   When we consider, Giants, Nephilim, Men of Renown Stature, we are discussing a variance between skeletal remains.   One could easily miss classify these for different time periods and for different stages of human development.   Scripture is 100% clear how we arrived on this Planet.   The only reason there even is an argument is because some people purposefully misread Scripture to find loopholes to fit their agenda into.   

In the Book of Job, God tells Job he Created the Behemouth when he Created Man.   man however, presents it another way.

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

Not long. 

Incidentally, you can make your own amber in minutes with tree sap, tin foil and a torch.   Sap is highly flammable so be very careful doing it.  Instead of inserting an insect or a bird feather, why not put in a small picture of Trump?  Then throw it on a beach for a scientist to find.  I guarantee you, some scientist will fall for it, and claim Trump is 'millions of years old.'

Do you have a link or video showing someone making real amber, not something that looks like it but real amber, real amber doesn’t involve fire, tree Sap and tree resin are two different things, and I’m not into politics sarcasm isn't a good option but people do it anywhow. 

Edited by BeyondET

1 hour ago, kingdombrat said:

In the Book of Job, God tells Job he Created the Behemouth when he Created Man.   man however, presents it another way.

Job doesn’t say the behemoth was created when God created man. behemoth not behemouth but I get where you were going.

Job 40:15 Look at Behemoth, which I made along with you. He feeds on grass like an ox.

Edited by BeyondET

Guest kingdombrat
1 hour ago, BeyondET said:

Job doesn’t say the behemoth was created when God created man. behemoth not behemouth but I get where you were going.

Job 40:15 Look at Behemoth, which I made along with you. He feeds on grass like an ox.

I use the Tanakh:

15Behold now the behemoth that I have made with you; he eats grass like cattle.

that I have [made ((with you))] seems rather concrete what God is claiming here!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.04
  • Days Won:  8

2 hours ago, BeyondET said:

Do you have a link or video showing someone making real amber, not something that looks like it but real amber, real amber doesn’t involve fire, tree Sap and tree resin are two different things, and I’m not into politics sarcasm isn't a good option but people do it anywhow.

Amber is sap, or resin (they look a lot alike).  You just need a little time for it harden.  Some say (without evidence) that it takes millions of years.  While I suspect it does take some time to harden, I bet it might do so in hundreds of years, or much less time with the right conditions.

To answer your question, I don't know of a video. 

3 hours ago, kingdombrat said:

I use the Tanakh:

15Behold now the behemoth that I have made with you; he eats grass like cattle.

that I have [made ((with you))] seems rather concrete what God is claiming here!

Check out the Tanakh day six, day six states God created land walking animals second, then man Third.

Edited by BeyondET

25 minutes ago, Sparks said:

Amber is sap, or resin (they look a lot alike).  You just need a little time for it harden.  Some say (without evidence) that it takes millions of years.  While I suspect it does take some time to harden, I bet it might do so in hundreds of years, or much less time with the right conditions.

To answer your question, I don't know of a video. 

Amber is the resin of the tree, Sap is generally a watery, sugary substance, while resinis thicker and stickier they look nothing alike. sap is yellowish and gummy in liquid form, resin is generally transparent or reddish colored very hard glassy sticky liquid.

of coarse there is no video or info on using tinfoil and a torch to make amber, amber is produce by compression.

Edited by BeyondET