IGNORED

Someone help me?

Guest turtle04

Guest tankusomaximus

turtle 04 I am glad you got out of the relationship, I was in an extremely abusive marriage for 11 years and it started with verbal abuse & cruel remarks which totally made me loose all my self confidence, it only got far far worse from there. I am sure that with God's help you will find the strength as I did to carry on. It took me 11 years to wake up and leave I am glad it didn't take you that long. I will pray that it all works out for you LET GO AND LET GOD & get back into felloeship where you can gain strength & get support. :laugh:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  311
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

breaking up can be hard. i am sure most of us have been there. i am now happily married but i have been in some very abusive relationships. it can take alot to get out. but when you are out and you feel so lonely, don't try to convince yourself that it wasn't all bad. give yourself some time to get over the breakup... it will take time.

remember God loves you and wants the best for u! :blink:

Guest turtle04

Thanks for the replies! I hope everybody had a good weekend. I am having a hard time dealing with this and I feel depressed. I went to church yesterday morning and I have been reading my bible and praying alot. I know that God will give us what we ask for if we ask in his name and I am praying that he will bring us back together, and for his will to be done. I don't think my ex has forgave me for seeing someone else and becoming involved with him. He says that he loves me and wants to be with me more than anything but can't because of that. I wish I could take it all back.