IGNORED

#2 Jesus said….Luke 18;19, Luke 23;43, John 6;32-33, John 6;35, John 8;42, John 11;25-26

MizKJVOnly

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  935
  • Topics Per Day:  0.73
  • Content Count:  936
  • Content Per Day:  0.73
  • Days Won:  0

#2 Jesus said….Luke 18;19, Luke 23;43, John 6;32-33, John 6;35, John 8;42, John 11;25-26

Luke 18;19

And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? None is good, save one, that is, God.

Luke 23;43

And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.

John 6;32-33

Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from Heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is He which cometh down from Heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

John 6;35

And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

John 8;42

Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but He sent me.

John 11;25-26

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.  And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? 

AMEN

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60
  • Days Won:  0

Absolutely I do believe this!!!  AMEN 

And what a complete sense of peace it brings in this life.  Took a bit to understand that this was just a testing ground, God fully stepping back to let us be who we are and to see where He fits in our lives while at the same time being as close to Him as we wanted.  

It makes me look forward to the millennium to where HIS TRUTH,  free from the deceptions put forth against it are removed and we will be able to let go of any worry about if what we are taking in, is His or not.  When the greatness and perfection of His Plan is brought out into the light and all those questions about 'is He fair' and 'how could He allow' and all those others that come from a place of no understanding because we are living under the prince of the power of the air as we walk through the valley of the shadow of death and the work of the mystery of iniquity is coming into fullness, will be done away with.  

Just wanted to say I loved the scriptures you chose to put together.