Simplysimple

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

“Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭2:12‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭1:32‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭7:14‬ ‭

“And he shall pass through Judah; he shall overflow and go over, he shall reach even to the neck; and the stretching out of his wings shall fill the breadth of thy land, O Immanuel.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭8:8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭40:3‬ ‭KJV‬

Sing unto Him A New Song play skillfully with  a loud noise

O sing unto the Lord a new song All the earth 

Praise ye the Lord sing unto the Lord A NEW SONG!! And His praise INTHE CONGREGATION OF SAINTS

I will Sing a new song unto thee Oh God many shall see it and fear and shall TRUST IN YH

AND HE HAS PUT A NEW SONG IN MY MOUTH EVEN PRAISE UNTO OUR GOD MANY SHALL SEE IT AND FEAR IT AND SHALL TRUST IN YH

O SING UNTO HIM A NEW SONG FOR HE HATH DONE MARVELOUS THINGS HIS RIGHT HAND!! AND HIS HOLY ARM HATH GOTTEN HIM VICTORY 

PRAISE HIM YO

SING UNTO HIM A NEW SONG YOOO and PRAISE HIM FRON THE END OF THE EARTH YE THAT GO DOWN TO THE SEA AND ALL THAT THERE IN THE ISLES AND THE I HABITANTS THERE OF

AND THEY SUNG AS IT WERE A NEW SONG BFORE THE THRONE AND BFORE THE FOUR BEAT  AND THE ELDERS  AND NO MAN COULD LEARN THAT SONG BUT THE HUNDRED AND FORTY FOR THOUSANDS  WHICH WERE REDEEMED FROM THE EARTH

O IMMANUEL YOUR CHILDREN ARE RISING ???????

All Glory Unto YH

?????????????????

• This is Worthy 1