• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

Well, I have no scripture that says specifically that our pets will go to heaven but the overall impression I get from the scriptures tells me that they will be.

God made a paradise on earth and called it Eden. He filled it with animals and made man to live there. That tells me that paradise includes animals. Okay, weak argument I know but it's what I believe. Besides, God knows what gives us joy, so why would He deny us that joy in heaven? Yes I know God will be our ultimate joy in heaven and we won't NEED anything else, but God always gives us more than we deserve and ask for. I say my puppy dog is sitting at Jesus' feet.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

Well, I have no scripture that says specifically that our pets will go to heaven but the overall impression I get from the scriptures tells me that they will be. 

God made a paradise on earth and called it Eden.  He filled it with animals and made man to live there.  That tells me that paradise includes animals.  Okay, weak argument I know but it's what I believe.  Besides, God knows what gives us joy, so why would He deny us that joy in heaven?  Yes I know God will be our ultimate joy in heaven and we won't NEED anything else, but God always gives us more than we deserve and ask for.  I say my puppy dog is sitting at Jesus' feet.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:rolleyes:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1958

Hello, FootPrintsInTheSand! :rolleyes:

I pray that you will get comfort from the following scriptures. I for one believe that we will see our beloved pets again. :whistling: The following verses are taken from the King James Version Bible.

Isaiah 11:6-9

6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.

9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

Job 12:7-10

7 But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

8 Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.

9 Who knoweth not in all these that the hand of the LORD hath wrought this?

10 In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind.

Psalm 136:25

25 Who giveth food to all flesh: for his mercy endureth for ever.

Proverbs 12:10

10 A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.

Psalm 50:9-11

9 I will take no bullock out of thy house, nor he goats out of thy folds.

10 For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.

11 I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine.

Luke 12:6

6 Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God?

Edited by AliveInHim